Willie Reeds Tweets and Facebook

SluSignGuy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened in that situation? Sorry, I'm a more recent billiken fan than that.

tatum was initially academically ineligible and needed to pass first semester to be eligible to see the floor.

the difference is that tatum was in school, these two are currently expelled and not in school.

my understanding is they wont play until school resumes.

What happened in that situation? Sorry, I'm a more recent billiken fan than that.

Pretty sure the Tatum situation was due to grades. Therefore grades from fall semester would have been turned in by then, thus he could play in December.

tatum was initially academically ineligible and needed to pass first semester to be eligible to see the floor.

the difference is that tatum was in school, these two are currently expelled and not in school.

Gotcha, thanks guys. Trying to remain optimistic, but it certainly feels like they won't be back until mid to late january. But hey, stranger things have happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-NC2w0cFEs

Lol, my pleasure.

As I continue to stalk Willie, his latest facebook status:

Cory Remekun Glendas BabyBoi Jordair Mike McCall Jr. Dwayne Evans Kyle Brian Cassity Brian Daly Jake Barnett Grant Gehlen Cody Gordon Ellis Christian Salecich Good Luck in Mexico, play hard love yall no homo!

Why taking so long? Two reasons .....

#1) SLU is a Jesuit institution with MORALS, and

#2) SLU is an institution that has no clue how to play in the world of big-time athletics.

On #1, that is a no-brainer. How can you complain about anything if you don't set the standard, no matter what that standard may be? And on #2, think about all the crap other shcools have been through and how things were/are handled --- the U, LaceDarius Webb, HuggyBear and UC, Notre Dame and so on --- if practice does indeed make perfect, getting repeat situations allows for precedent to be set and knowledge gained with lessons learned applied. This is SLU's first experience with this and the response was virgin to say the least (no pun intended).

Lots of rookies makes lots of mistakes .... what did Notre Dame do with the football player accusedof sexually assaulitng the St. Mary's of the Woods girl? I'm just sayin .....

The Notre Dame football player DID NOT assault the girl from St. Marys. The full police report is out, and all he did was kiss her and touch her breast. There was no sex involved. So please make sure you have your facts straight. There was nothing to charge him on. It's unfortunate the girl took her life, but she was also heavily depressed and had some serious issues. The player will still go through the Du Lac process, and it's possible he will receive a punishment from the school, but that is ongoing...

The Notre Dame football player DID NOT assault the girl from St. Marys. The full police report is out, and all he did was kiss her and touch her breast. There was no sex involved. So please make sure you have your facts straight. There was nothing to charge him on. It's unfortunate the girl took her life, but she was also heavily depressed and had some serious issues. The player will still go through the Du Lac process, and it's possible he will receive a punishment from the school, but that is ongoing...

You clearly did not read the post. He never said he assaulted her. Thanks for your contribution.

Touching a woman's breast without her consent is sexual assault.

Neither of the two SLU basketball players attempting re-enroll at the university sexually assaulted the girl in question. One never touched her and, by her own admission, she had consensual sex with the other.

... So please make sure you have your facts straight.

I have no idea why they won't be able to play until school resumes. Yet again, there is a lot about the way this situation was handled that seems to make little sense.