Any Kwamain and Willie updates?

Scoop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a tape of Rick Majerus on 550 this morning. He was bemoaning the anonymous nature of committees and their unpredictable rulings. He said that some people hide behind committees and was obviously concerned that Mitchell may not be approved for reinstatement. He said he has zero control over the process but reiterated that he continues to stand behind his players.

I heard a tape of Rick Majerus on 550 this morning. He was bemoaning the anonymous nature of committees and their unpredictable rulings. He said that some people hide behind committees and was obviously concerned that Mitchell may not be approved for reinstatement. He said he has zero control over the process but reiterated that he continues to stand behind his players.

And he made no mention of Willie? If the door is closed on Willie from the university's point of view, then I am curious to know whether that decision came from the athletic department or Biondi (or mutual)? If you post an answer to this question, please give the basis for your information (i.e., heard it on the streets, pulled it out of @ss, directly from athletic department, you are Biondi's paramour, you regularly slam pizza pies with Rick, etc.).

And he made no mention of Willie? If the door is closed on Willie from the university's point of view, then I am curious to know whether that decision came from the athletic department or Biondi (or mutual)? If you post an answer to this question, please give the basis for your information (i.e., heard it on the streets, pulled it out of @ss, directly from athletic department, you are Biondi's paramour, you regularly slam pizza pies with Rick, etc.).

Is there a way for Willie to solve his academic woes without attending classes? I'm just talking about bad grades not any kind of behavior issues

Is there a way for Willie to solve his academic woes without attending classes? I'm just talking about bad grades not any kind of behavior issues

Come back to school, red shirt, get his academics in order, and have a full year next year.

He's not going to be in game shape anyway.

Come back to school, red shirt, get his academics in order, and have a full year next year.

He's not going to be in game shape anyway.

I'd be cool with that. Willie would give the team a big lift in the '11-'12 season if he came back and got himself academically eligible.

I'd be cool with that. Willie would give the team a big lift in the '11-'12 season if he came back and got himself academically eligible.

For all the masked committee meetings to blame that still doesn't clear up Willie's biggest problem-does it? Melvin Robinson never made it big time and had trouble

getting to play one semester his senior year-transfers or grade drop outs just don't finish even without social skills baggage. We have to move on.

If someone has real inside information to what is going on at SLU with willie/KM right now, why would they post that information as well as out the person providing them that information? That is stupid.

Back when everyone thought the episode of the sexual assault was over with the school, I came on here and told you all 4-5 days in advance that I knew they were going to get suspended for 1 semester..everyone demanded to know sources, etc and just became a headache. If its just hearsay then names would be provided (but thats not inside information, is it?) but if its coming from anyone inside the situtation or close to Biondi they can't out ppl.

Why don't you just listen to what ppl say on here and use logic based on that poster to determine if its credible or not.

If someone has real inside information to what is going on at SLU with willie/KM right now, why would they post that information as well as out the person providing them that information? That is stupid.

Back when everyone thought the episode of the sexual assault was over with the school, I came on here and told you all 4-5 days in advance that I knew they were going to get suspended for 1 semester..everyone demanded to know sources, etc and just became a headache. If its just hearsay then names would be provided (but thats not inside information, is it?) but if its coming from anyone inside the situtation or close to Biondi they can't out ppl.

Why don't you just listen to what ppl say on here and use logic based on that poster to determine if its credible or not.

Yeah, if people expect to find out who is saying what then they need to start donating a LOT of money to SLU. If not, just take everything said with a grain of salt and try and make your best judgement.

You having withdrawals from a supplement you can no longer get? I'll ask what questions I want to ask the way I want to ask them. Of course, it is your right to ignore said questions. This is America baby. Freedom of expression.

You having withdrawals from a supplement you can no longer get? I'll ask what questions I want to ask the way I want to ask them. Of course, it is your right to ignore said questions. This is America baby. Freedom of expression.

I think he's just stating a good point. People who post inside info on here aren't going to tell their sources, because if they do that source may stop being one.

Some guy at Humphreys yesterday told me KM will for sure be back but WR was doubtful.

You sure he has good info?! Lot of drinks flowing..

I wonder why KM would have difficulty getting back in. Supposedly, his grades were in shape and other than his being the engineer on the train ride, seemed to be in good standing. If he doesn't come back, would anyone argue this supposed big name donor went to Fr. B and said, no way he gets back in even if he walks on water and turns one can of Bud Light into 5,000 cases?