GDT: SLU v. IUPUI (the palindrome school)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just switched from live vid feed to the ESPN radio online feed and it was about 30 sec slower. Just FYI

I want to hear the post game I wasn't able to get it last game.

Well this is the way it has gone for a while now nearly every single game is close.

I don't know what happened to Loe he had a few shots that just rimmed out didn't have the touch tonight.

What do you guys think about how Ellis looked tonight? Is he on his way back or still sluggish?

My thoughts:

Student turnout was pathetic, but I guess since they were on break they deserve a little slack. I was told to sit down with under 30 seconds left, that is ridiculous. We did get the edge from the refs but not by much. Cody got mugged one time in the second half with no call and the referee actually tripped KC on one play in the first half. However that foul that allowed CS to shoot two FT's was ridiculous.

Speaking of FTs, when are we going to start hitting them. And the next time RM says its because they don't have enough baskets I'm going to puke.

MM- Played alright but his FTs down the stretch were huge.

KC- Still far and away our best player. He needs to shoot, but its hard to get looks against a zone like that. We just need better ball movement.

CS- A liability offensively. He is scared to shoot, plain and simple. Even KC was yelling at him to shoot the ball.

JJ- Never changes facial expressions on the court, which I like. If he can watch the TOs that would be great.

CE- A liability defensively and all he can do on offense is shoot threes. Its tough to play him and Loe at the same time.

RL- Another "dominant" performance. In all seriousness, a lot of his threes were almost down, but he is still so soft and not quick. I'm sure if RM were going to describe his play he would use a part of the female reproductive system.

BC- Barely played in the second half, I feel like. Him missing two straight FTs is pathetic.

PE- Another good game. We won't be terrific with him playing this many minutes, but he can be a good sparkplug.

DE- Really gave us some nice things. Once he works on ball-handling and shooting, he will be a terrific 3. Great attitude on the floor.

CR- I wished he got more minutes. He needs to play with more energy, but I think we were much better when he was in there.