Willie, for what it's worth

kevinfootes

If they arent going to let him back in if and when he finishes all the requirements they should of said he was expelled at the beginning.

To tell him that he needs to meet certain obligations and then he can reapply is screwed up.

If they werent going to let him come back regardless they should of never given him requirements to be readmitted

A connection I have to the program says Willie won't be back, for many reasons. I'm not making a prediction here, just passing along what I've heard.

Did this source say the same about Kwamain? If not, did he mention the critical differences between their cases?

Did this source say the same about Kwamain? If not, did he mention the critical differences between their cases?

Posters have speculated WR had other issues that were maybe due either to his conduct or his academics.. Does anyone know for certain WR had other issues that may affect the school's decision? It would seem really cheesy if the school laid out the requirements for WR to return. he meets them, then they say, sorry, you're still outta here. I've never got a good read on RM's position where WR's concerned. Obviously, he's spoken to KM and told people he has, but he's been totally mum when it comes to WR. It's clear SLU admin is totally in the dark as how to deal with an issue like this. They should make it cut and dried one way or the other, ie good riddance or welcome back.

Posters have speculated WR had other issues that were maybe due either to his conduct or his academics.. Does anyone know for certain WR had other issues that may affect the school's decision? It would seem really cheesy if the school laid out the requirements for WR to return. he meets them, then they say, sorry, you're still outta here. I've never got a good read on RM's position where WR's concerned. Obviously, he's spoken to KM and told people he has, but he's been totally mum when it comes to WR. It's clear SLU admin is totally in the dark as how to deal with an issue like this. They should make it cut and dried one way or the other, ie good riddance or welcome back.

As an add on, WR did say he's talked with PM and other asst's. I rather doubt they'd do this w/o RM's permission.

I've never got a good read on RM's position where WR's concerned. Obviously, he's spoken to KM and told people he has, but he's been totally mum when it comes to WR.

I thought I had heard on Frank's show that WR and his family were pretty bitter about this whole situation. It seems to me that RM doesn't talk about it much because he knows he is going to say something and it is going to get him in trouble.

In Rick We Trust!

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

I wonder if the negative comments Willie, Sr. made about SLU to the media didn't burn the Biondi bridge. You'll never rebuild that bridge once it's burnt. The Willie decision may be out of the athletic department's hands and that's a shame for Willie, Jr. if true.

If they arent going to let him back in if and when he finishes all the requirements they should of said he was expelled at the beginning.

To tell him that he needs to meet certain obligations and then he can reapply is screwed up.

If they werent going to let him come back regardless they should of never given him requirements to be readmitted

For what it's worth, Wille asked for and received a release. IMO (totally my reckoning, nothing I've heard), by doing this I'm not sure he has the same deal as KM anymore. That would be something nice to learn.

KM was a different story, meaning he could possibly come back, and sorry but I didn't get details as to why. As I mentioned in a different post, I'm guessing that by getting a release WR's situation might be different than KM right now.

For what it's worth, Wille asked for and received a release. IMO (totally my reckoning, nothing I've heard), by doing this I'm not sure he has the same deal as KM anymore. That would be something nice to learn.

I wondered about this a bit. What are the recruiting rules for us contacting/talking to Willie now if he has his release?

RM expressed some frustration about Willie. He said something like everyone else on the team is self-motivated and that he (RM) had to motivate Willie.