Revised Record Prediction

SLUDrew

19-14 without KM. Losing in the first round of the CBI.

25-9 with KM. First round out in the NCAA.

People are really underestimating how talented the entire roster is now. With WR this team had a chance to be a sweet sixteen team. If KM comes back it can still be very good. IMO, WR would have been the third best player on the team this year.

19-14 without KM. Losing in the first round of the CBI.

25-9 with KM. First round out in the NCAA.

People are really underestimating how talented the entire roster is now. With WR this team had a chance to be a sweet sixteen team. If KM comes back it can still be very good. IMO, WR would have been the third best player on the team this year.

Behind who? I would say KM and CE

If KM comes back and I'm saying he will be back (because you have what you say) I believe we will finish in the top four again and make at least the NIT. It depends on how long it will take KM to get into playing shape and whether the school will throw a roadblock onto his being re-admitted next semester. I believe he will do all he can to be in top playing shape. We must remember that this was HIS team.

With Kwamain here for a full season, just without Reed I wouldn't have changed my predictions. People are underestimating the depth we have.

Not to denigrate Reed, he is a very very good player. I feel Cory can step in and be nearly as good, an improved and fully healthy Conklin and Loe bringing his guard skills to the post we'll be fine down low.

I'm a bit more optimistic than you all:

With KM : 22-8..Final Four

Without KM : 21-7..Elite Eight.

i am with the backhand on this one. great incoming class with a lot of talent. we will surprise all including most on this board. 21-9 with or without Kwamain.

i am with the backhand on this one. great incoming class with a lot of talent. we will surprise all including most on this board. 21-9 with or without Kwamain.

Regular season: 25-5, losses to Georgia, Duke, Split with Dayton, Temple and X.

Boy these drugs are good!