CR = bigger and TALLER??

DoctorB

Hey Nate -- or pdiddy -- or whoever:

can you clarify something for me?:

is it my imagination, or an optical illusion --

yesterday on campus I spied Corey walking alongside Willie, and it looks to me like Corey is now BIGGER than Willie? not just musculature -- which is obvious -- but he looked to be an inch or more TALLER than Willie!!??

if true he shot up a couple or 3 inches over the summer ( to near 7 foot!???) or was it someone else? I was at a slight distance but I thought it was CR. but I was so surprised I did a double take .... whoever it was -- and I thought it was CR -0- he is taller.

and if true: wow! CR looks so much bigger and stronger to me! break-out year for Cory??

Hey Nate -- or pdiddy -- or whoever:

can you clarify something for me?:

is it my imagination, or an optical illusion --

yesterday on campus I spied Corey walking alongside Willie, and it looks to me like Corey is now BIGGER than Willie? not just musculature -- which is obvious -- but he looked to be an inch or more TALLER than Willie!!??

if true he shot up a couple or 3 inches over the summer ( to near 7 foot!???) or was it someone else? I was at a slight distance but I thought it was CR. but I was so surprised I did a double take .... whoever it was -- and I thought it was CR -0- he is taller.

and if true: wow! CR looks so much bigger and stronger to me! break-out year for Cory??

we commented on it last night at the Bonner League games. It seemed to me he looked maybe an inch shorter when they were standing side by side. Either way though, either he's grown quite a bit or Willie has shrunk.

we commented on it last night at the Bonner League games. It seemed to me he looked maybe an inch shorter when they were standing side by side. Either way though, either he's grown quite a bit or Willie has shrunk.

He's only 19 (by like 2 weeks). It wouldn't be out of the question if he was still growing.

CR added a little muscle. Maybe an inch in height. Some guys grow until they are 21 year old. He's not 7 foot like someone said though. he and WR are probably both in between 6'9'' and 6'10'' and I'm pretty sure WR is taller and has a bigger wingspan.

CR looks a lot taller because he got the other version of the Brandon Jennings hair cut. I doubt he grew more than an inch in real height since March though.

Posted Image

This is an interesting thread. Back at the golf tournament, we were confused when we saw this really tall guy with Brian and Cody. Someone said it was Corey and I was doubtful. Whatever the reason, he certainly looks taller than I recall at the games this past year.

This is an interesting thread. Back at the golf tournament, we were confused when we saw this really tall guy with Brian and Cody. Someone said it was Corey and I was doubtful. Whatever the reason, he certainly looks taller than I recall at the games this past year.

Is Cody in St.Louis now?

CR added a little muscle. Maybe an inch in height. Some guys grow until they are 21 year old. He's not 7 foot like someone said though. he and WR are probably both in between 6'9'' and 6'10'' and I'm pretty sure WR is taller and has a bigger wingspan.

CR looks a lot taller because he got the other version of the Brandon Jennings hair cut. I doubt he grew more than an inch in real height since March though.

Posted Image

Willie is 6'9. Many people believe he is taller (he looks it), but he isn't.

Willie is 6'9. Many people believe he is taller (he looks it), but he isn't.

Willie may be 6'9, but if he went to any other school he would be 6'10 or 6'11. He is as tall as other teams 6'11 centers.

Can't see CR red shirting unless the Bills get Kowal. He could be the most improved player on the team based on the reports of his increase in size and height.

Who even thought CR is red shirting? There is no reason at all to think so. CR could be the 2nd best big on the team next year. He might be starting some games for crying out loud.

I don't know for sure. But I think SLU's roster listed on slubillikens.com is missing 2 walk-on's.

They probably won't be on the roster until the first week of the season though in case RM wants to cut them or they disappear for unknown reasons like Max Banchy.

I know the names, but I don't think I will talk until it is official.

I don't know for sure. But I think SLU's roster listed on slubillikens.com is missing 2 walk-on's.

They probably won't be on the roster until the first week of the season though in case RM wants to cut them or they disappear for unknown reasons like Max Banchy.

I know the names, but I don't think I will talk until it is official.

They also have Eckerle listed as a RS JR which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I think he should 1 be on scholarship and 2 be a senior.

Guest BillikenReport

That was 09-10 roster. The 10-11 season roster is not up yet.

That is the 2010-11 roster.

Eckerle is listed as a redshirt junior because that's what he is technically. He was a junior last season but didn't play because of an injury, which means it turned into a medical redshirt season. So he is a redshirt junior this year and, if he wants to, can return next year as a redshirt senior (aka fifth-year senior).

None of the heights and weights have been changed from the 2009-10 roster to the 2010-11 roster.

That is the 2010-11 roster.

Eckerle is listed as a redshirt junior because that's what he is technically. He was a junior last season but didn't play because of an injury, which means it turned into a medical redshirt season. So he is a redshirt junior this year and, if he wants to, can return next year as a redshirt senior (aka fifth-year senior).

None of the heights and weights have been changed from the 2009-10 roster to the 2010-11 roster.

Nate, I think that was just a lackadaisical attempt to just stick in the new recruits. They did not change the date on top.

http://www.slubillikens.com/sports/m-baskb...baskbl-mtt.html

Who even thought CR is red shirting? There is no reason at all to think so. CR could be the 2nd best big on the team next year. He might be starting some games for crying out loud.

The only guy that matters: RM himself floated the idea.

Yeah, you are probably correct. But 6'9 is his actual height.

Here is a question, since you sound like you are in the know. Is that his height without shoes? Is that why the Bills are listed shorter compared to other teams when they actually are not.

If you go out to the NBA draft measurements on the guys drafted, it gives an idea of what is going on.

Larry Sanders 6-11 college 6-9.25 w/o shoes 6-10.5 w/ shoes

Cole Aldrich 6-11 college 6-9 w/o shoes 6-11 w/ shoes

DeMarcus Cousins 6-11 college 6-9.5 w/o shoes 6-10.75 w/ shoes

Even Guards have the same issue:

Jordan Crawford 6-4 college 6-3 w/o shoes 6-4.5 w/ shoes

John Wall 6-4 college 6-2.75 w/o shoes 6-4 w/ shoes

So it may just be that Majerus decided to measure the Bills (save Ellis) without shoes where nobody else does?