How Many Msg Board Names will Metz Create This Year?

How Many Msg Board Names will Metz Create This Year?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Msg Board Names will Metz Create This Year?

• None- Metz will behave himself

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. i believe peterhale is the same guy who keeps randomly posting players names on stltoday billiken article comment sections, implicating them in the alleged scandal earlier this year.

what a lowlife.

It is pathetic someone would say either of those things.

No reason for any billiken fan to be bitter. Let's just get along and enjoy the wave of good news for Bills fans.

wow, this peter hale sure is an angry little guy...

i know this definitely isn't metz, but i thought this was an appropriate place to post this:

from stltoday.com

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu...l?mode=comments

peterhale05 said on: July 16, 2010, 9:45 am

Steve Rogers, the admin of billikens.com is not a Saint Louis University alum, nor current student.

In fact, Rogers attended George Washington University, one of our A-10 foes. This is like me running a Cubs message board. Rogers is an arrogant punk who thinks he is better than everyone else. He was born on third base and deluded enough to think he had hit a triple.

The way you ban people for being a fan of a University you were never priviledged enough to attend is pathetic.

This is Metz pretending to be me. My cover is broken.

The real me has never posted on the stltoday.com discussion boards. I would not associate with the lowlife goofballs over there, even virtually.

This is also a perfect example of how disturbed Metz is, how much of an internet psycho he is, and how far he's willing to go for his little vendettas. This is why he is banned here as soon as Steve knows who he is.

By the way, this year he has been (going backwards): strozier, slupkt04, and adramos77- were there any others? I can guarantee that all of these names were him, which is normally clear to me after his 3rd post or so.

Metz went from a guy who I found shallow, annoying, and weird in college. Since then, he has somehow become less mature, more annoying, and far creepier. The little stories in college my friends and I have about him now seem like part of a larger, disturbing whole. He has gone from an annoyance who occasionally tagged along with my friends to a guy who is harrassing me online.

p.s. i believe peterhale is the same guy who keeps randomly posting players names on stltoday billiken article comment sections, implicating them in the alleged scandal earlier this year.

what a lowlife.

The guy who posted the stuff about Steve is definitely Metz. He has posted the samethings before. I doubt Bobby is posting the other comments. Bobby freaks out and is not able to control himself at time, but he has always been a Billiken fan.

The real me has never posted on the stltoday.com discussion boards. I would not associate with the lowlife goofballs over there, even virtually.

This is also a perfect example of how disturbed Metz is, how much of an internet psycho he is, and how far he's willing to go for his little vendettas. This is why he is banned here as soon as Steve knows who he is.

By the way, this year he has been (going backwards): strozier, slupkt04, and adramos77- were there any others? I can guarantee that all of these names were him, which is normally clear to me after his 3rd post or so.

Metz went from a guy who I found shallow, annoying, and weird in college. Since then, he has somehow become less mature, more annoying, and far creepier. The little stories in college my friends and I have about him now seem like part of a larger, disturbing whole. He has gone from an annoyance who occasionally tagged along with my friends to a guy who is harrassing me online.

There are at least 2 or 3 regular wack jobs who post on here quite a bit, but they rarely cross the line into behavior that is criminal. Metz has definitely made threats on here and other boards that are absolutely illegal. What a sad situation.

thatskablamo, as well as another one that I cannot remember.

I voted 20. Bobby is my friend, but there's something about this board that attracts him to it like a mosquito to one of those blue zapper thingees.

Wow, Metz posting in a thread about Metz user names.

I can assure you that this is not Metz. A quick perusal of my ip addresses can confirm this. I wouldn't let him use my log on name, ever.

-Jim Swift

Wow, Metz posting in a thread about Metz user names.

i will say his tenacity is nothing short of amazing.

one would think that using one of his many stored moniker's, he might try an open letter detailing his sincere apology to the board in general but mainly to davidnark and steve for his past transgressions with a promise to never cross the center line ever again.

oh well, i say until then, ban him every time he shows up.

one would think that using one of his many stored moniker's, he might try an open letter detailing his sincere apology to the board in general but mainly to davidnark and steve for his past transgressions with a promise to never cross the center line ever again.

Steve, I'm not going to tell you how to run your site. But, since I am not Bobby, I would prefer not to be banned. Thx.

Steve, I'm not going to tell you how to run your site. But, since I am not Bobby, I would prefer not to be banned. Thx.

I believe you, don't worry. I think we met at the GW reception this year, correct?

I believe you, don't worry. I think we met at the GW reception this year, correct?

We did meet there. Biondi was there, we had fried mac and cheese wedges, slyders, and an open bar. A good time was had by all, until, that is, we lost in OT. I had fun though.

I agree with Mr. Roy. Shockingly enough.

Bobby is one of the biggest Billiken fans (every sport, not just mbb) that I have ever met. He finds ways around being banned like a welfare queen and government programs.

Much like many other fans, he takes defeats hard, probably harder than most, which has led to stupid things(everyone is guilty of that)posted on a message board. Of course that has led to being banned, which led to more stupid comments, which led to the perpetual game of guessing who young Robert is now.

Call me an optimist, but I would hope that before this season fences could be mended and/or rebuilt (obviously from his side, with forgiveness from the other side), a tight leash extended, and we all could enjoy what is shaping up to be the best Billiken season in a long while.

I agree with Mr. Roy. Shockingly enough.

Bobby is one of the biggest Billiken fans (every sport, not just mbb) that I have ever met. He finds ways around being banned like a welfare queen and government programs.

Much like many other fans, he takes defeats hard, probably harder than most, which has led to stupid things(everyone is guilty of that)posted on a message board. Of course that has led to being banned, which led to more stupid comments, which led to the perpetual game of guessing who young Robert is now.

Call me an optimist, but I would hope that before this season fences could be mended and/or rebuilt (obviously from his side, with forgiveness from the other side), a tight leash extended, and we all could enjoy what is shaping up to be the best Billiken season in a long while.

It's been about 20 usernames now and he hasn't learned his lesson. Why will he now? How many meltdowns will it take for 100% of this board to agree that he isn't welcome here?

It's been about 20 usernames now and he hasn't learned his lesson. Why will he now? How many meltdowns will it take for 100% of this board to agree that he isn't welcome here?

Sorry I guess I try to look for the good in people. You resort to talking down to people you perceive below you and name calling. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

And I don't recall a recent "meltdown", I do recall recently that he hasn't really said much outside the realm of normalcy, but has been getting caught with his usual comparisons(yankees, texas talk, random references).

Sorry I guess I try to look for the good in people. You resort to talking down to people you perceive below you and name calling. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

I think Pistol prefers to use common sense in lieu of wishful thinking.

And I don't recall a recent "meltdown", I do recall recently that he hasn't really said much outside the realm of normalcy, but has been getting caught with his usual comparisons(yankees, texas talk, random references).

I'm not 'talking down' to anyone. I have tried to avoid directly talking to Metz, so as not to provoke him. That hasn't stopped him from repeatedly posting idiotic rants on stltoday.com with my first and last name, sending me bizarre private messages on this site from his various usernames until they're banned, or frequently putting up a photo of me and him from years ago on Facebook (I un-friended him 2 years ago on there, but it has been brought to my attention) to try and provoke me.

Like I said, I haven't responded directly to any of these things, but wanted to bring it to this board's attention what his behavior has been like- the stuff they don't see, that is. Where is he going to stop? How long before I have to do something until he lets it go and leaves me alone? I haven't even done anything to him except call out his BS on here a long time ago.

I was nice enough not to say until recently that I found him annoying in college and was never particularly close to him when he tried to act like we were old pals on here. He has a very consistent, long-standing record among my buddies in college of being a huge liar, amongst other glaring character flaws. I don't know why you defend him (Peoria?) or why Bomble admits to being his friend; I'm embarrassed to have ever known him and hung out in groups with him at all.

It's become clear to me that I am apparently the first person he's known who has called him out on his BS, and he hasn't taken it well, obviously.

And thanks, moy, that's precisely what I'm trying to do here. This board is much better for everyone without him here.

I'm not 'talking down' to anyone. I have tried to avoid directly talking to Metz, so as not to provoke him. That hasn't stopped him from repeatedly posting idiotic rants on stltoday.com with my first and last name, sending me bizarre private messages on this site from his various usernames until they're banned, or frequently putting up a photo of me and him from years ago on Facebook (I un-friended him 2 years ago on there, but it has been brought to my attention) to try and provoke me.

Like I said, I haven't responded directly to any of these things, but wanted to bring it to this board's attention what his behavior has been like- the stuff they don't see, that is. Where is he going to stop? How long before I have to do something until he lets it go and leaves me alone? I haven't even done anything to him except call out his BS on here a long time ago.

I was nice enough not to say until recently that I found him annoying in college and was never particularly close to him when he tried to act like we were old pals on here. He has a very consistent, long-standing record among my buddies in college of being a huge liar, amongst other glaring character flaws. I don't know why you defend him (Peoria?) or why Bomble admits to being his friend; I'm embarrassed to have ever known him and hung out in groups with him at all.

It's become clear to me that I am apparently the first person he's known who has called him out on his BS, and he hasn't taken it well, obviously.

And thanks, moy, that's precisely what I'm trying to do here. This board is much better for everyone without him here.

No prob, Pistol. Thanks for unveiling a little more about Metz's behavior on here. Interesting at the least and troubling/scary at the worst.

Roy, Metz embodies the reason people don't like to give our their personal information on message boards.

Look, like I had said earlier. I am not in the business of telling people how to run their webpage or board community. I know that you all post about Billiken sports constantly, and you all know your stuff.

Bobby is my friend, and while I cannot condone all of his behavior that I have witnessed over the years (especially being Yankees fan), much less behavior that I wasn't/am not aware of.

I have tried conveying to him recently a few tenets to consider with regard to Billikens.com

• this is not public domain, and nobody has a "right" to free speech on it.
  • steve owns this domain, he can do what he wants with it.

I realize that Metz and members of this board have not seen eye to eye about things, and that ugly things were said or done. I also realize that Bobby's responses can cross the line. I read here about what he's allegedly done or said.... Some of it I can believe, other parts, I doubt. I've been his friend for 8 years now.

The conclusion I left with him earlier today was this. If you all want him banned until 20XX, that's fine with me. This is Steve's website, he can do what he wants.

If Bobby wants to be allowed back on (obviously is the decision of Steve and whomever he wants to consult -- moderators, etc) then there are better ways to go about facilitating that than how he's gone about it in the past. I suggested he first apologize first to Steve, since he owns the site.

Whether he has done this, I do not know. If Steve believes he can come back with an extremely tight leash, so be it. From there, Steve can set the conditions Bobby would have to meet to become un-banned. It's his call, whatever way he decides is none of my business.

Pete, I do not know the full story between you and Metz. I appreciate your candor in sharing why you believe letting him back on is a bad idea and why you two do not get along. I cannot vouch for his alleged behavior, either. If what you say is true, he owes you a big apology. I'm in no position to judge your perspective on that because I rarely ever post here, and I haven't been a witness to that history.

You may remember one time Metz edited the Wikipedia page to say that "D.C.-based BombleMedia" ranked SLU a top party school. I had nothing to do with this until it was brought to my attention. I asked Metz if he made the change, he admitted he did, and apologized. It was the wrong thing to do, not having sought my permission to use the likeness of my webpage. I was quite mad at him, but I could tell that he atoned for it and it never happened again. He should have known better.

With that perspective, I know that some of what you describe is behavior that isn't beyond Bobby. However, it does seem to me that, there is a certain faction of some that seek to just torture Metzinger for fun -- this very thread is kind of validity of that. I don't think that is right, just like I don't believe he should keep coming back here with names like Adramos or whatever he makes up.

He should either accept the ban, or see if he can do anything to earn the ability to post here again. Which is what I told him.

This is an online community, and while I am an alumni, I do not contribute anything to this board, so obviously take what I say with a large shaker of salt.

Also, it's beyond me whether Metz wants to legitimately make an effort to return here, which I believe is very difficult/unlikely, or whether he wants to continue antagonizing the moderators with new screen names. That's all on him.

I tried to help in talking with him about this. Obviously, it's up to Bobby (for behavior) and Steve (because it's his site) to see if that is ever possible.

Look, like I had said earlier. I am not in the business of telling people how to run their webpage or board community. I know that you all post about Billiken sports constantly, and you all know your stuff.

<SNIP>

I tried to help in talking with him about this. Obviously, it's up to Bobby (for behavior) and Steve (because it's his site) to see if that is ever possible.

Well-stated, Jim.

Bobby is my friend, and while I cannot condone all of his behavior that I have witnessed over the years (especially being Yankees fan), much less behavior that I wasn't/am not aware of.

I have tried conveying to him recently a few tenets to consider with regard to Billikens.com

• this is not public domain, and nobody has a "right" to free speech on it.
  • steve owns this domain, he can do what he wants with it.

I realize that Metz and members of this board have not seen eye to eye about things, and that ugly things were said or done. I also realize that Bobby's responses can cross the line. I read here about what he's allegedly done or said.... Some of it I can believe, other parts, I doubt. I've been his friend for 8 years now.

The conclusion I left with him earlier today was this. If you all want him banned until 20XX, that's fine with me. This is Steve's website, he can do what he wants.

If Bobby wants to be allowed back on (obviously is the decision of Steve and whomever he wants to consult -- moderators, etc) then there are better ways to go about facilitating that than how he's gone about it in the past. I suggested he first apologize first to Steve, since he owns the site.

Whether he has done this, I do not know. If Steve believes he can come back with an extremely tight leash, so be it. From there, Steve can set the conditions Bobby would have to meet to become un-banned. It's his call, whatever way he decides is none of my business.

Pete, I do not know the full story between you and Metz. I appreciate your candor in sharing why you believe letting him back on is a bad idea and why you two do not get along. I cannot vouch for his alleged behavior, either. If what you say is true, he owes you a big apology. I'm in no position to judge your perspective on that because I rarely ever post here, and I haven't been a witness to that history.

You may remember one time Metz edited the Wikipedia page to say that "D.C.-based BombleMedia" ranked SLU a top party school. I had nothing to do with this until it was brought to my attention. I asked Metz if he made the change, he admitted he did, and apologized. It was the wrong thing to do, not having sought my permission to use the likeness of my webpage. I was quite mad at him, but I could tell that he atoned for it and it never happened again. He should have known better.

With that perspective, I know that some of what you describe is behavior that isn't beyond Bobby. However, it does seem to me that, there is a certain faction of some that seek to just torture Metzinger for fun -- this very thread is kind of validity of that. I don't think that is right, just like I don't believe he should keep coming back here with names like Adramos or whatever he makes up.

He should either accept the ban, or see if he can do anything to earn the ability to post here again. Which is what I told him.

This is an online community, and while I am an alumni, I do not contribute anything to this board, so obviously take what I say with a large shaker of salt.

Also, it's beyond me whether Metz wants to legitimately make an effort to return here, which I believe is very difficult/unlikely, or whether he wants to continue antagonizing the moderators with new screen names. That's all on him.

One correction:

This thread was not create to "torture" Metz. It was done in fun and I do think many thought it was humorous, especially during the off season when theres little to talk about. These same jokes have been played on many other friends on this board (and vice versa), including one thread which was removed by the moderators lol.

I am on neither side...I just find the whole situation slightly hilarious, especially when nothing else is going on.