Removed Post

I thank the other moderator (not sure which) who removed a thread this morning. I also thank the 27 people who reported the post. I was unable to read it or see directly who posted it, but through PMs, I was told.

That poster has been banned. Discretion and common sense needs to be used when posting. The post was on Billikens.com for about 30 minutes, but I will say that from here on I will suspend anyone if they mention players names without actual evidence from public officials or the university.

No one needs to have their name falsely tarnished.

I thank the other moderator (not sure which) who removed a thread this morning. I also thank the 27 people who reported the post. I was unable to read it or see directly who posted it, but through PMs, I was told.

That poster has been banned. Discretion and common sense needs to be used when posting. The post was on Billikens.com for about 30 minutes, but I will say that from here on I will suspend anyone if they mention players names without actual evidence from public officials or the university.

No one needs to have their name falsely tarnished.

Thanks, steve. It also looks like someone removed many of the "sexual assualt Jokes" posts.

You kept names off the main board. Great. Buuuuuuuuut in reality I had PM's yesterday from people who wanted to know the names. Youre not keeping these names secret ... FYI buddy

You obviously didnt see the post that was deleted

You kept names off the main board. Great. Buuuuuuuuut in reality I had PM's yesterday from people who wanted to know the names. Youre not keeping these names secret ... FYI buddy

Are you a student at Mizzou?

So?

There is a difference between have speculation splattered all over this board and people talking amongst theirselves.

I bet it would be so cool to be you. Probably to cool for Billikens.com, you shouldn't waste your time on here. I'm sure there are places you can go where everyone else is as cool as you.

FYI-you are a frigging moron. You don't even deserve the Missouri Board, they are too good for you. adios.

I bet it would be so cool to be you. Probably to cool for Billikens.com, you shouldn't waste your time on here. I'm sure there are places you can go where everyone else is as cool as you.

Im just saying this current thread is really dumb. But I am going to grab my life jacket, my paddle and go be cool with everyone else who is as cool as me.

This thread is dumb because it explains to posters why Steve took down a previously posted, misleading thread and banned a troll? :lol: I need knew dictionaries the way people use words these days.