Jeff Reid to transfer

Guest BillikenReport

You don't own that title, most of us on this board love SLU basketball I have been a follower since '73. I am glad that Roy speaks his mind, that is whats good about this board. i just happen to disagree with most of what he has to say, especially about RM

Never said I owned anything, Joe. Billiken fan since October 2000 when I first visited SLU. It's been a love affair ever since.

There is no way he is leaving on his own. let's be honest. He was forced out. Look for Femi and Eckerle to be next.

Speaking of being forced out, this Mizzou troll has had that happen to him at least a few times on this board as tigerdevil or powerballer or billsboys. Maybe time to take out the trash again after his latest effort.

Speaking of being forced out, this Mizzou troll has had that happen to him at least a few times on this board as tigerdevil or powerballer or billsboys. Maybe time to take out the trash again after his latest effort.

What did I do? I think it is a great move by the Bills and support it 100%.

There is no way he is leaving on his own. let's be honest. He was forced out. Look for Femi and Eckerle to be next.

why would you say that? he's been out of school for months. maybe he wants to stay home. lots of people decide to return home after a semester at school.

Femi isnt going anywhere....Eckerle really has no reason to leave. hes not on a bball scholarship. he knows he isnt playing pro ball. He loves SLU. I really dont know what you are talking about and it seems you just based this statement off of guessing and not knowing anything about the situation...

Did you guys read the press release? He is still suffering from neurological trauma and is voluntarily transferring to be closer to his family. If my kid was in that situation, I wold want my kid to do the same. There is no need for a Roy versus Majerus debate in light of the facts.

It will never cease to amaze me how a topic like this can so quickly disintegrate to name calling and STUPID comments.

I wish Jeff the very best. If my son was injured as Jeff was and still was having problems I would want him very close to home.

Seriously...

Can I motion for a suspension of this jackoff?

He's been banned before... on several occasions previously. After his latest effort, he should meet the same fate as banned billiphan and metz. This idiot is the third in the troll trifecta.