It was a FANTASTIC win but...

Flashman

I really appreciate the win tonight. Kwamain had an amazing first half and the entire team played consistent the entire game. I do not want to take anything away from the team and the coaching staff. I do have something that bothered me during the game. Cheering for Chaifetz. We have all showed up for every game this season and cheered on. Even games like Indiana State a lot of us showed up and yelled until we were told to sit down. Chaifetz did not. He hasn't been to the last two home games. We don't need to Boo him or give him any guff but, cheering him? The team, the staff and the fans were amazing and I barely understand why I am complaining but, this really bothered me. Thank you for your time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really appreciate the win tonight. Kwamain had an amazing first half and the entire team played consistent the entire game. I do not want to take anything away from the team and the coaching staff. I do have something that bothered me during the game. Cheering for Chaifetz. We have all showed up for every game this season and cheered on. Even games like Indiana State a lot of us showed up and yelled until we were told to sit down. Chaifetz did not. He hasn't been to the last two home games. We don't need to Boo him or give him any guff but, cheering him? The team, the staff and the fans were amazing and I barely understand why I am complaining but, this really bothered me. Thank you for your time.

You're joking right...God I hope so.

cool story bro

Pretty lame first post. You complain because the schools largest benefactor has a good time at the game and people enjoy him? The guy lives and works in Chicago so for him to show up to any games is fine by me.

If you or anyone else donates $12mm to the athletic department, I'll cheer for them.

Pretty lame first post. You complain because the schools largest benefactor has a good time at the game and people enjoy him? The guy lives and works in Chicago so for him to show up to any games is fine by me.

If you or anyone else donates $12mm to the athletic department, I'll cheer for them.

flash, i'll echo kshoe. you write the $12,000,000.00 check and i promise i will cheer for you.

Wow. I made it to the Indiana State game but missed the last 2 games due to other commitments. Also, I did NOT donate $12 million. Sure hope I don't get booed next game. :lol:

Did I say boo him? Cheering a guy that shows up when it's a full house. Go ahead. I never saw a cheer for Biondi for getting this whole thing going.

Rammer will take care of him, no worries.

Swift forearm shiver to the temple should do the trick...of course the Rammer could just stare at him till he disintegrates

Granted he did give the money and I'm sure Biondi is extremely thankful. But, it is totally inappropriate for him to walk out to half court at halftime to give WR a high five. He can stand all he wants, that's great, but that was really off base. End of the game, fine, but not half time.

Granted he did give the money and I'm sure Biondi is extremely thankful. But, it is totally inappropriate for him to walk out to half court at halftime to give WR a high five. He can stand all he wants, that's great, but that was really off base. End of the game, fine, but not half time.

Hell, I did that during the Dayton game to KM and I paid $14.50 for two beers....plus, it was halftime, mine was during an out of bounds play. I have no issues with it...if a Mascot and cheerleaders can storm the court during halftime, so can the Doc. He's the man.

Personally, I do not have a problem with this. I like how excited he is about the program and the kids. I think it also fires up the crowd.

I can vouch for Flashman (no homo)...he's one of the loudest, rowdiest, Billikens fans we have...

Like Mike Fink (King of the River), Flashman can out-run, out-jump, out-sing, out-swim, out-dance, out-shoot, out-eat, out-drink...out-talk, out-cuss, out-fight anybody in the whole Mississippi and Ohio Rivers put together!

He's saying why ain't Chaifetz at every game??? Commercial flights are 45 minutes and you KNOW ya boy either has his own plane or flies charter...He could be to the game in a half-hour! That's a lot faster than a lot of our Illinoize and County fans can get to the game!

Flashman is the best type of Billiken fan...a NO EXCUSES, YA ***** Billiken Fan! Every game! Stand the entire game except for when the cheerleaders are throwing balls at the crowd! No leaving early! So if he thinks even Dr. Chaifetz shouldn't get a free pass for missing games, that's just his passion for the team showing. He wants everybody to be as Billiken crazy as he is, so don't go all psycho.

NO EXCUSES!

-Ron Rimmerman

Are these people serious?

Where the f is rammer?

You don't make millions of dollars sitting on your butt. I have seen him at at least 4 games this year. I think that is impressive considering his business endeavors and his location.

12 million buys you a lot. Including a standing ovation and the ability to high five whoever the hell you want at halftime.

People should be grateful we have such a committed booster instead of whining.

I can vouch for Flashman...he's one of the loudest, rowdiest, Billikens fans we have...

Like Mike Fink (King of the River), Flashman can out-run, out-jump, out-sing, out-swim, out-dance, out-shoot, out-eat, out-drink...out-talk, out-cuss, out-fight anybody in the whole Mississippi and Ohio Rivers put together!

He's saying why ain't Chaifetz at every game??? Commercial flights are 45 minutes and you KNOW ya boy either has his own plane or flies charter...He could be to the game in a half-hour! That's a lot faster than a lot of our Illinoize and County fans can get to the game!

Flashman is the best type of Billiken fan...a NO EXCUSES, YA ***** Billiken Fan! Every game! No leaving early! So if he thinks even Dr. Chaifetz shouldn't get a free pass for missing games, that's just his passion for the team showing. He wants everybody to be as Billiken crazy as he is, so don't go all psycho.

NO EXCUSES!

-Ron Rimmerman

I'll take the Doc's 10 mill, and 6 games a year over the 'Flashman is the best type of Billiken fan...a NO EXCUSES, YA ***** Billiken Fan! Every game! No leaving early!' any day of the week. How the hell do you know what he has going on in his personal life? Ever heard of a family? Ever heard of a job? Get real.

I don't fault the man for high fiving willie. That's a dream come true and a wet dream for half the people on this board but, chanting his name for having courtside seats and giving a s*** come on. Let's have a standing O for people who have been there every game. He has gotten his applause for his financial contributions loads of times save the noise for the people actually playing game.

They probably forgot to inform him that the Billikens were involved in a post-season tournament. He probably watched the NCAA Tournament Selection Show and the NIT Selection Show and believed the Bills' season was over. Once he got wind that the Bills were still playing, he jetted back to his namesake to be here.

They probably forgot to inform him that the Billikens were involved in a post-season tournament. He probably watched the NCAA Tournament Selection Show and the NIT Selection Show and believed the Bills' season was over. Once he got wind that the Bills were still playing, he jetted back to his namesake to be here.

Alright. I never thought of that. If that is true then I have no problem with cheering for him.

I don't fault the man for high fiving willie. That's a dream come true and a wet dream for half the people on this board but, chanting his name for having courtside seats and giving a s*** come on. Let's have a standing O for people who have been there every game. He has gotten his applause for his financial contributions loads of times save the noise for the people actually playing game.

Sounds like envy to me.

I'll take a fan who's there through the THICK AND THE THIN, baby. The GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD. Lawd knows we've had long stretches of the latter.

Like a lot of you junkies...after we got invited to the CBI...some of you declared that the URI loss was "just too much." "I'm packing it in for the summer" some of you said here on billikens.com. No, no, no, that's not how it works. It's all Bills all the time, man. We got invited to a post-season TOURNEY! and some people still were gonna pack it in. I ain't heard such pansy talk since I took a pee in the ladies room.

I can vouch for Flashman (no homo)...he's one of the loudest, rowdiest, Billikens fans we have...

Flashman is the best type of Billiken fan...a NO EXCUSES, YA ***** Billiken Fan! Every game! Stand the entire game except for when the cheerleaders are throwing balls at the crowd! No leaving early! So if he thinks even Dr. Chaifetz shouldn't get a free pass for missing games, that's just his passion for the team showing. He wants everybody to be as Billiken crazy as he is, so don't go all psycho.

NO EXCUSES!

-Ron Rimmerman

He might not be a homo but he sure is a ******