It's game day, baby!

These scores are way too high. Has anyone looked at the tempo both these teams play at and the way they play defense?

SLU 49-47

I'm with you. Dayton had 13 at half last week against these guys.

I'm with you. Dayton had 13 at half last week against these guys.

As long as we score more than 20, we've got a fighting chance......

I don't think I've ever seen a team out-defend the Bills. We just need to score without 10 minute droughts, not fall behind by double digits to start the game and have Christian or Kyle or JJ hit some shots from outside to open things up......

57-50 Bills

These scores are way too high. Has anyone looked at the tempo both these teams play at and the way they play defense?

SLU 49-47

I haven't seen, but heard some great things. I think it might have been Rick saying they play the best D in the conference. I say we win by 4 but I agree with you, going to be a low scoring, drag it out game. Everyone will be fighting for points tonight.

I'm shocked, billiphan posts in a SLU related thread without providing any substantive commentary. Billiphan, you can't blame it on Ace this time.

Temple 52

SLU 49

We come up just short again.

I seem to recall a thread about the Bachelor the other day- hmmm :lol: . Most threads are filled by Billiken fans with non Billiken related material but I understand that only I get grief for that, alas......... :(

Temple 60

SLU 50

Bills end conference season on a disappointing note before they regroup for conference tourney.

We're on the same page Jimbo. Slaughter.

here's the page i'm on. play that and read along.

majerus/winters: as my sophomores know, we have pride night every year before our last home game. so i'd like each of ya to talk about what you like best about basketball and what you're most proud of off the court. i'll ask some of my veterans here to start. reed?

reed/lattimer: i dunno. it's the battle. goin' to war with the other guys. hangin' together. havin' our own dorm. stayin' in hotels the week before the games. settin' vicious picks in the backcourt. bein' different than everybody else. havin' a chance to be somebody. (pours urine back and forth between some containers) to do somethin' that people will look up to you for. your strength. your courage. not everybody can play for majerus. we're the lucky ones.

mitchell/jefferson: the thing that i'm most proud of myself for... is just that i'm here. not in jail or dead. i ain't no statistic.

cassity/kane: well the great thing about majerus is that you can lose yourself in him. there's no time to think or to worry, it's just... move and react. everything else just fades away.

conklin/mack: the best thing... is when you hit a guy. and you know it's KILLIN' HIM. but you feel great! it's just him and you. and he's the one that's hurtin'.

(conklin spits into reed's mouth. reed spits the spit back into conklin's mouth. everybody gets fired the ###### up.)

let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner.

I seem to recall a thread about the Bachelor the other day- hmmm :D . Most threads are filled by Billiken fans with non Billiken related material but I understand that only I get grief for that, alas......... :(

Temple 60

SLU 50

Bills end conference season on a disappointing note before they regroup for conference tourney.

Its called a joke, Billiphan

Try going to some of our games. How was the kids homework last night?

Spirtofsaintlouis/Metz - Try to keep it Billiken basketball related. Nobody wants to hear our back and forth(and we both know how that ended).

Billiphan-

You are a Dbag. If you look back today, you posted "tool" so my Bills prediction. So don't come on here and say "nobody wants to hear our back and forth". And yes I blocked your PMs because you just write complete nonsense to me...you just go in circles...."wine cool this...wine cooler that...chess club...seabreeze..." It kind of gets old, buddy. I'd think you were about 15 if I didnt know that you really just have a bad sense of humor and old balls.

Either show up or dont...simple as that. Otherwise, get a life. But all joking aside I hope you helped your kids with their homework instead of going to those Kirkwood bars last night...be a dad and a role model.

Dr. Backhand

Billiphan-

You are a Dbag. If you look back today, you posted "tool" so my Bills prediction. So don't come on here and say "nobody wants to hear our back and forth". And yes I blocked your PMs because you just write complete nonsense to me...you just go in circles...."wine cool this...wine cooler that...chess club...seabreeze..." It kind of gets old, buddy. I'd think you were about 15 if I didnt know that you really just have a bad sense of humor and old balls.

Either show up or dont...simple as that. Otherwise, get a life. But all joking aside I hope you helped your kids with their homework instead of going to those Kirkwood bars last night...be a dad and a role model.

Dr. Backhand

Back to the predictions...

Billiphan-

Dr. Backhand

Spirtofsaintlouis/Metz/New non funniest poster - Try to keep it Billiken basketball related. Nobody wants to hear our back and forth(and we both know how that ended-you chickened out-stay at home tonight. Don't get all drunk like normal. Service that wife of yours. Get new sunglasses.).

I think the Bills are due for a let down. They've been playing so well lately that they're due for a clunker. I hope I'm wrong. I think they regroup for the conference tourney though.