Another Great Quote from the A-10 Board

moytoy12

Rick Majerus is on a five game winning streak. He is a madman that must be stopped at all costs. I am afraid that by the time the Doctors found the disease, it had already spread too far...

SLU has already become a team that nobody wants to play, and that is not going to change anytime in the near future.

It is impressive to say the least. SLU is making some noise. They are still in the hunt for the title. Cockstrong.

The Rick Majerus Era has begun.

Cockstrong. Ha. That made me giggle.

Rick Majerus is on a five game winning streak. He is a madman that must be stopped at all costs. I am afraid that by the time the Doctors found the disease, it had already spread too far...

SLU has already become a team that nobody wants to play, and that is not going to change anytime in the near future.

It is impressive to say the least. SLU is making some noise. They are still in the hunt for the title. Cockstrong.

I only read that board on very rare occasions but that sounds like something the poster "Snipe" would say.

Fear the Raging Bull. Fear him! He is wreaking absolute havoc on this conference and I love every minute of it. Happy Birthday Coach. Have a good one.

The powers at be in the A10 are crapping their pants right now.

cockstrong. wahahahaha.

cockstrong. wahahahaha.

RM has a strategy for getting his charter flights back. Again, he did the after game interview with EA and BR on 101.1 radio and apologized for have to leave early for another interview. He lauded the defence and the Rhode Island team which is probably our best win of the season; I think it assures an

Nit Bid for home game and if we keep going we are NCAA bound.