No radio?

AB34

At the risk of rehashing an old topic, this is where charter flights would have helped . . .

I don't think a charter would have helped here. Everyone knew this storm was coming, Earl and Rammer should have gone out on Thursday night or first thing on Friday morning.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

The thing is, they both have day jobs.

I think another poster suggested this - they could have called the game from the radio station in St. Louis watching the feed on charter.

Or they could have flown to Philly and appeared on the radio spots via phone from Philly.

Got to think out of the box here.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

I listened to the post game show with the St. Joes guys and they were pretty good. Seemed to know all the players, had a good interview with Porter, and got all the details right on the next game, broadcast, etc. I still love Rammer and Earl but those guys did a class job from what I heard.

I agree. They did a great job!

Always neat to hear about our team from an outside perspective.

I listened to the post game show with the St. Joes guys and they were pretty good. Seemed to know all the players, had a good interview with Porter, and got all the details right on the next game, broadcast, etc. I still love Rammer and Earl but those guys did a class job from what I heard.

At the risk of rehashing an old topic, this is where charter flights would have helped . . .

OK, just heard, LaSalle feed is a go for 101. Whew.

Earl and Rammer would not have been on the charter flight because the team left Thurs. They would have still flown up later in all probability.

Great pick up to get the St. Joe guys who were canceled for their game to do ours.

Agreed.