SLU vs. Missouri State

showthebill

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck tonight, hope we have an intense game, without going to Xavier/Cinncinatti levels.

Missouri State looking to make it 16-7 (really 17-6), and 5 of 6 (really 6 in a row) over SLU.

Tell yourself whatever you need to get over what will be another loss in St Louis.

Tell yourself whatever you need to get over what will be another loss in St Louis.

There was no smack in my post. There are verifiable numbers in my post. Missouri State is 15-7 and has won 4 of 5. SLU admitted the clock was wrong, and it shouldn't have counted after the fact.

It did, and I posted the actual records. Nothing unfactual in there...

Willie Reed is going to own these fools. As much as Cassity gets criticized that dude is the most consistent guard to look to pass inside. He will get it to Willie early and often. Willie will be posterizing these fools. It will be a long ride back to BassPro U. I'm predicting good things for Remuken my home boy as well.

There was no smack in my post. There are verifiable numbers in my post. Missouri State is 16-7 and has won 4 of 5. SLU admitted the clock was wrong, and it shouldn't have counted after the fact.

It did, and I posted the actual records. Nothing unfactual in there...

Like I said if it helps you get through the day

Willie Reed is going to own these fools. As much as Cassity gets criticized that dude is the most consistent guard to look to pass inside. He will get it to Willie early and often. Willie will be posterizing these fools. It will be a long ride back to BassPro U. I'm predicting good things for Remuken my home boy as well.

Just like he owned ND, Iowa St and Georgia ;) Guess he will be the number 1 pick net year

I'm very nervous about this game.

I didn't read all the KM threads but he must be hurt pretty bad to miss this game, given its magnitude. IMO this is our biggest game oef the year. Without the floor general on the court, we are in serious trouble. We need KC, FJ, CS, and jj to step up. Obviously one can't fill KMs shoes so it'll have to be a combination.

Not a good feeling bout this one but let's surprise.

With KM out, I can think of one SLU player that has to step it up tonight, and given the way he's play the past 3 weeks, it can't make SLU fans feel good. That player is Kyle Cassity. He had a few games earlier in the season where he showed that he could distribute the ball and score. Ever since we left for the tournament in Chicago he hasn't been the same. I think he is a logical person to expect to step it up, though we could be OK if that player is Kyle, FemiJohn (as the TV announcer for the Georgia game called him), or Christian.

Just like he owned ND, Iowa St and Georgia :rolleyes: Guess he will be the number 1 pick net year

i'm confused are you saying that southwest missouri state is the equal of notre dame or iowa state of georgia or are you saying the 16 points and 12 rebounds willie averaged in those three games were bad games? i kinda thought he played pretty well in those three games.

Anyone ever been to www.msnbearnation.com? These guys think they are awesome. They call us elitist fans and delusional, but I can't believe how quickly they forget their terrible season last year (and all the years with Barry Hinson). I thought SIUC was my least favorite team in the ###### MVC, but now it may be SMSU.

Yeah, because if you were 9-0 you wouldn't be the same way. Heck, you are 6-3 and more big headed than anyone.

We are excited this year because of the previous 9 years. But we were so bad that we still kicked the crap out of you guys most of the time. Ouch

Yeah, because if you were 9-0 you wouldn't be the same way. Heck, you are 6-3 and more big headed than anyone.

We are excited this year because of the previous 9 years. But we were so bad that we still kicked the crap out of you guys most of the time. Ouch

Didn't we beat SLU two years ago at home, which was Barry's last year? That was a pretty subpar Bears team, and didn't you guys still have Lisch/Liddell, etc?