GDT: SLU vs. Notre Dame

NH

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep bringing the fight bills! We AIN'T scared of NOBODY!! This sentence was brought to you by proper English syntax. It's your language, use it wisely.

If the 3's fall, we'll be playing for the W. Conklin and Reed keep doin work down low.

they score, down 3 at half. Hope this isnt just like yesterday, but I dont htink it will be. LETS GO BILLS!

NH, funny you say that. This feels exactly like yesterday...they are (likely) the better team, and they will wake up and take it to us in the 2nd half. We only have a chance if we can shoot at least 40% from three in the 2nd half. If we do that, I say we win.

Great first half by the bills. Again, our gaurds can't hit the broad side of the barn but the bigs are coming in full force. JJ is playing great all around and the D is fantastic. Can't say enough about Willie and Conk...the strides these guys are making are huge. Rick is a hell of a coach.

Does anybody else feel like the crowd is pro slu? I feel like they are louder for us than ND...not expected. Let's start shooting and this game is ours!

Great first half by the bills. Again, our gaurds can't hit the broad side of the barn but the bigs are coming in full force. JJ is playing great all around and the D is fantastic. Can't say enough about Willie and Conk...the strides these guys are making are huge. Rick is a hell of a coach.

Does anybody else feel like the crowd is pro slu? I feel like they are louder for us than ND...not expected. Let's start shooting and this game is ours!

I feel that the crowds are nearly equal with a slight ND preference. The Bills fans are making some noise when we get it going. Definitely more even than would be expected. ND seems to have some students there making some noise.

Not to nit pick but we aren't playing #1 Kansas here. Trailing by 3 at half is not great.

Agree about the big men though. They are becoming a force. If our guards would make some shots this could be a hell of a team.

Not to nit pick but we aren't playing #1 Kansas here. Trailing by 3 at half is not great.

Agree about the big men though. They are becoming a force. If our guards would make some shots this could be a hell of a team.

Love the D, Love Willie and Brian. But, playing D like this, we should be winnig. Got to play better in the second half.

Anybody have a link to the ND message board?

The one I visit for ND football is NDNation.com. Their basketball board is called "The Pit", but they're not focusing much on this game, nor yesterday's game against Northwestern. Right now I think ND fans biggest interest is when Charlie Weis will be fired and who their next football coach will be.

I'd say the team picked 12th in the A-10 trailing the #23 ranked team in the country...lead by an all-american ain't too shabby.

Slow start to the second half. Quick timeout called.