NLI Signing Day-where's the release?

Bluesman

Guest BillikenReport

How come you don't have a release up yet for the signing day? Your women's team does. Need to get that bad boy up on the site!

Can't until the kids actually sign.

I believe at least Evans is coming down to STL to sign with Coach, so it makes sense that he wouldn't be coming down in the middle of the week to do so.

actually i dont think that is allowed. the release has to come outside of slu. not 100% sure of that but almost positive the original nli has to come mail or fax.

How come you don't have a release up yet for the signing day? Your women's team does. Need to get that bad boy up on the site!

On paper the Ladies class looks pretty nice. An All Detroit and All Michigan 6'0" forward as a Jr. Shimmy calls her the best athlete she has recruited. Plus 4 others that all look good.

actually i dont think that is allowed. the release has to come outside of slu. not 100% sure of that but almost positive the original nli has to come mail or fax.

You could be right, in fact when I signed my NLI I had to mail it in also I think. I had seen this article's headline but hadn't read it yet, and it doesn't say anything in there about him coming down here within the article. Either way, I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding Evans or McCall signing just because there hasn't been an official SLU release yet.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervi...-091111.article