When do they typically mail season tickets?

ARon

Typically they are mailed so close to the first game I become concerned that I will receive them in time. I think last year it was improved. Hopefully it will be again this year. Chris May seems to have improved some things in operations. He at least will listen and respond to legit complaints.

I am wondering if this year's tickets will have the times of the game listed on them. I know graphics are what some are more concerned about but I still prefer important details. :)

-i am not sure tv times have been set so i would be surprised if times are on the tix, but if times are on the tix please note a line similar to "game times can change"

-frankly the adept is in a no win situation - print the tix without game times and people complain - print the tix with game times and there is a change and people complain

Got the tickets in the mail today. The ticket logo has Cassity, Mitchell, Willie and PE across all the tickets like a poster. No individual photos on each ticket -- It is kind of a jigsaw puzzle look.

No times on the tickets.

Tickets include a letter with the schedule and all game times with the exception of TV games that have not been determined yet. :)

Tickets include a letter with the schedule and all game times with the exception of TV games that have not been determined yet. :)

Very true. The tickets were shiny and pretty. I didn't look as far to see the plain white and boring schedule. I think that means I have the attention span of a kid on Christmas morning! :)

I received mine today also. Good job Chris and Andy and whomever else made this happen. I am comforted when I receive the tickets in plenty of time and anxious when it is right down to the wire. It's an improvement and appreciated.

The tickets look great although Conklin looks like the odd man out....

One question though, if they can send a schedule with times on it why can't they update the online schedule at http://www.slubillikens.com/sports/m-baskb...skbl-sched.html