Question for those who heard last night's game on the radio

There was a point in the game last night, I can't remember when it was exactly, but Majerus called a timeout and the ref closest to the SLU bench didn't seem to know what was going on. Rick motioned for the TO, the ref looked at him kind of funny before calling the TO, then turned toward Rammer and Earl and gave them the same kind of confused look that he gave Rick. Rammer and Earl both immediately burst out laughing and appeared to be doing so for the bulk of the TO. I was just curious if anyone who heard the game on the radio remember hearing Rammer and Earl laugh about something like this, and if so, what was so funny about the whole thing?

There was a point in the game last night, I can't remember when it was exactly, but Majerus called a timeout and the ref closest to the SLU bench didn't seem to know what was going on. Rick motioned for the TO, the ref looked at him kind of funny before calling the TO, then turned toward Rammer and Earl and gave them the same kind of confused look that he gave Rick. Rammer and Earl both immediately burst out laughing and appeared to be doing so for the bulk of the TO. I was just curious if anyone who heard the game on the radio remember hearing Rammer and Earl laugh about something like this, and if so, what was so funny about the whole thing?

there was also a time when Rick seemed to be asking a question of if not Rammer and Earl, those around them, what was that?

there was also a time when Rick seemed to be asking a question of if not Rammer and Earl, those around them, what was that?

I would assume he was asking if anyone knew who the three idiots with the striped shirts were, where they came from and how do we keep from ever seeing them at a game in the future! They were awful, Awful, AWFUL!!!!!!! The failure to not call the travel at the end of the game was just a minor part of their contribution to the game's outcome.

I would assume he was asking if anyone knew who the three idiots with the striped shirts were, where they came from and how do we keep from ever seeing them at a game in the future! They were awful, Awful, AWFUL!!!!!!! The failure to not call the travel at the end of the game was just a minor part of their contribution to the game's outcome.

-we have had 2 of the 3 before, the one with the stewie griffen head and the older guy who i think is the subject that started this thread

-i did not remember the other blind guy

That guy will now be known as Stewie Griffin from here on out.

Im still waiting for "Blondie" to make an appearance at the Arena. He did most of the A10 games last year for us, he is by far the worst ref ive ever seen and its not just one game its every game.

I hate to tell you this but those were the best refs the A-10 has to offer. The bald guy was Mike Kits and I think he did a final 4 game last year. Another guy whose name is Bob Donasomething does a lot of TV games and I'm sure was in the NCAA's last year. I also recognize the other guy which means he also is a TV guy.

I hate to tell you this but those were the best refs the A-10 has to offer. The bald guy was Mike Kits and I think he did a final 4 game last year. Another guy whose name is Bob Donasomething does a lot of TV games and I'm sure was in the NCAA's last year. I also recognize the other guy which means he also is a TV guy.

Willie, you gotta be kiddin---say it ain't so. How could our own league's refs screw us so badly?

I thought they must have been National Guardsmen still trying to make good with KSt.

kitts is the worst kind of a ref. the guy with an "i'll show you who's boss" ref that obviously likes to be in control. but only after letting it get out of control first.

the other shorter guy kept taking his whistle out of his mouth when under the basket and instructing players to not foul or get out of the lane, etc. here's an idea buddy, blow your whistle and just call the player in question for the infraction. maybe they wont do it anymore.

the best of the three i thought was the tall guy, but that is like saying you rather eat lima beans over brussel sprouts or broccoli when you coulda had bbq ribs. give me the dam ribs.

kitts is the worst kind of a ref. the guy with an "i'll show you who's boss" ref that obviously likes to be in control. but only after letting it get out of control first.

the other shorter guy kept taking his whistle out of his mouth when under the basket and instructing players to not foul or get out of the lane, etc. here's an idea buddy, blow your whistle and just call the player in question for the infraction. maybe they wont do it anymore.

the best of the three i thought was the tall guy, but that is like saying you rather eat lima beans over brussel sprouts or broccoli when you coulda had bbq ribs. give me the dam ribs.

I agree with you on Kitts. I don't know what Hank Nichols sees.

On a related note, the radio broadcast and related feeds are unbelievably clear. It's simply a miracle to listen to them. During the postgame, Rammer was interviewing Moser and there was this machine of some sort that kept turning on- it sounded like a giant fan- which was incredibly easy to hear.

FM is simply a great way to hear games.....