Official Game Thread: Kent State

jimbofive

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WAS A MOTHERFU(KING TRAVEL. THAT IS HORSESHIT. THAT IS HORSESHIT.

I'm finding a bridge to jump off. Hopefully, I land on a FISHER MAN AND BREAK HIS FRIGGING NECK! DAMN, HOW MANY POINTS DID THAT GUY SCORE IN THE LAST 15 MINUTES! Excuse me while I vomit. But we got something going on here. These guys could be special in January is what I'm thinking.

Man....

Xavier, pt. 2

That's what it feels like but at least in this situation it happened early in the year. A lot of stuff happened in this game that the coaching staff can build on. They went from 13 turnovers in the 1st half to only 5 at the end of the 2nd half. Although Kent St equaled its first half total of 7 second chance points in the 2nd half, the Billikens had 7 second chance points of their own. The coaching staff made some good adjustments in the 2nd half in relation to how Kent St were overplaying our guards. They simply threw over the top of the forwards who came out to double our guards. This led to some easy dunks by Reed. When Kent St stopped overplaying our guards, opportunities for Kevin and Tommie opened up and they took advantage.

Although our newcomers are young, they all appear to be heady players. They didn't attempt to do things beyond their means. They rebounded and defended the lane in ways that our forwards and centers of last year could not do. Granted it's only one game but if this is the template we are going to see for the rest of the year we might surprise this conference once again.

-i think we just did and that did not last very long

-my oh my, fisher was out of control hot

Yeah, well, Fisher doesn't count, because he's a dirty, traveling sockcucker. In other news, I want a 10 yard running start at that ref to kick him in the balls and then I want Macho Man Randy Savage on the scene immediately, inspecting the damage, to see if his marbles actually went up into his guts. Unbelievable. You'd have thought I was getting murdered I was yelling so loud. I spilled a drink in my damn lap OMGWTFBBQ'ing that call. I mean, my hat's off, pretty incredible stuff, but F that guy; I'd like to see what Kevin could put up if he ever took 28 shots.

"I dunno, MEAN GENE... his balls are way up in there, ooooooh yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!