Official Game Thread: Kent State

jimbofive

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisch going off...he looks great...bills lead 20-19

Kent State's actually beating Tommie and Kevin 19-18. Those two need to step it up. Oh, of course. If you dig in your ass long enough, you're bound to find something. KSU hits one from 25 feet out, finally.

Thompson doing his best Barry impression, going up weak for a layup from about a foot away and getting rejected leading to a deeeep 3 pointer. 22-20 KSU

Although Thompson has looked really good so far. Someone needs to tell the big guys to go up strong, charges be damned.

Although Thompson has looked really good so far. Someone needs to tell the big guys to go up strong, charges be damned.

24-20 at half. Tommie and Kevin keeping this a game. Defense has been solid. Need Thompson to step up to be the third scoring option.

That last possession (the inbound pass) was terrible bills defense, guy was unguarded for an easy layup.

How are we going to win taking 19 shots a half? 13 TOs. Tommie and Kevin 18 pts 11 boards combined, thank God for them. 24-20, bad guys. Let's go Bills.

How are we going to win taking 19 shots a half? 13 TOs. Tommie and Kevin 18 pts 11 boards combined, thank God for them. 24-20, bad guys. Let's go Bills.

That's the story of the game. Gametracker has Kent State with 11 points off those 13 turnovers. We're up 17-15 total rebounds but Kent is up 7-0 in 2nd chance points. I know this only one game but I love the moves of the coaching staff as he is clearly relying on the upperclassmen until the pups come along. That being said Tommie has to step it up defensively and Kevin needs to go Xavier on these guys.

We controls the things we can control combined with some adjustments at the half, this is a very winnable game!

That's the story of the game. Gametracker has Kent State with 11 points off those 13 turnovers. We're up 17-15 total rebounds but Kent is up 7-0 in 2nd chance points. I know this only one game but I love the moves of the coaching staff as he is clearly relying on the upperclassmen until the pups come along. That being said Tommie has to step it up defensively and Kevin needs to go Xavier on these guys.

We controls the things we can control combined with some adjustments at the half, this is a very winnable game!

If we get anything from anyone else, we're up, so I'm alright with how things are going, I suppose. I've never seen anyone as hot as Kevin was at the end of Xavier game. I'll probably be able to say that for many, many years.

The more I drink the more I like the announcer. This guy has to be a poster on the board.

Bills look ok in my first look. Definitely young. It seems nobody really wants to step up on offense after TL and KL. I've been impressed with Brett and Willie on the defensive end but we need them to get some confidence on offense. I'm ok with the situation at the half. A very winnable game. I hope Kwamain comes out on fire.

If we get anything from anyone else, we're up, so I'm alright with how things are going,

Hell if we got half of those turnovers at the basket we are probably up at the half. I pick this game as a win for us in the prediction thread I need this win. I'm looking for some half time adjustments from the coaching staff. I'm sure they are seeing things that can be exploited.