stop the the schedule bitch***

TEE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you're paying attention to what most people are saying.

Like I said, most of you are the group of guys in the back of the bar that are pissed that all the hot girls gave you the Heisman.

The schedule is what it is! So on Saturday December 6th when we run Savannah State out of Chaifetz, the "Debbie Downer's" will

be wishing we got run out of our own gym by pick your BCS school. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

As always this board loves to complain.

Like I said, most of you are the group of guys in the back of the bar that are pissed that all the hot girls gave you the Heisman.

The schedule is what it is! So on Saturday December 6th when we run Savannah State out of Chaifetz, the "Debbie Downer's" will

Posted Image

How dare us. I bet you're the guy that actually got the hot girl, which is why we disagree with you, it's really not our dislike of the schedule, it's our jealousy of you.

I bet if I met you I'd laugh.

Posted Image

I guess it wasn't really clear why I posted this picture.

Posted Image

That, you see, is my oldest daughter. And yes, that picture is a full page in Glamour magazine this month.

Lots of people on this board know what I look like. I tend to think I have better taste in clothes (at least when I work at it) than the mental image you drew, but I'm no John Duff or H Waldman (or Jim Glass, for a really obscure reference). Yet somehow I managed to go home with a hot enough girl that our daughter is a supermodel. I'd like to think it was a combination of diligence, superior communications skills, very hard work and a little luck.

Would that our athletic department would illustrate the same.

so why did ucla, arizona, iowa, iowa state, gonzaga, mi$$ouri, illinois, etc play us in the past then? what's changed. it appears to me we are basically the same program as we were in the past.

Roy, that statement says it all. Simply put, we aren't the same program we were in the past. Its a shame you can't see that we have fallen quite a bit since the mid to late 90s. Hopefully Majerus can get us back there and beyond but right now its not even close.

Posted Image

That, you see, is my oldest daughter. And yes, that picture is a full page in Glamour magazine this month.

Lots of people on this board know what I look like. I tend to think I have better taste in clothes (at least when I work at it) than the mental image you drew, but I'm no John Duff or H Waldman (or Jim Glass, for a really obscure reference). Yet somehow I managed to go home with a hot enough girl that our daughter is a supermodel. I'd like to think it was a combination of diligence, superior communications skills, very hard work and a little luck.

I knew I missed you at lunch Monday. Don't let her meet Tee, she'll quit her job, and begin a new life camping out in his front yard anticipating any contact with him, if she's lucky, maybe a chance encounter, and in the end it'll all be for naught, as he'll probably just give her the heisman ...

Tee's a stud.

Posted Image

You're posts on this issue have been just ridiculous across the board. Let's revisit your points.

-If you try really hard, the results don't matter. Trying is all that counts. Although we're pouring in probably 1.3 million/year between Chris and RM, results are meaningless as long as they try.

-Anybody who complains about the schedule is a loser. Being upset with the schedule means your are a failure in life and married an ugly chick...if you could find one that didn't "give you the Heisman"

-By playing decent to good teams, we are automatically going to lose. No chance to compete on a high level, so we should just play buy games. Hopefully we can win them.

Yep, tee you seem to have a great handle on this situation. I'm suprised you're even here reading the board and not out bangin the hot chicks at the front of the bar.

Roy, that statement says it all. Simply put, we aren't the same program we were in the past. Its a shame you can't see that we have fallen quite a bit since the mid to late 90s. Hopefully Majerus can get us back there and beyond but right now its not even close.

well according to my media guide we have had one losing season out of the last ten years and that one losing season was 4 seasons ago,

prior to that, we havent had a 10 year run of positive won loss records at that level since the 50's that i can see.

now granted that isnt ncaa tourney success, but when the ncaa tourney successes over the last hundred years isnt much to speak of, i would hesitate to use ncaa tourney as the level of success for now. it is our goal. i totally agree with that thought, but i wouldnt measure or compare successful periods in our history by ncaa reaches.

i am not arguing that the success we have had in that 10 year span is mediocre. but i would argue that we have been mediocre for 10 year spans for 40 years. i.e. nothing has changed. yet somehow now we consider ourselves worse? b.s. we are no worse. worse is albrecht, coleman and ekker in the 70's and 80's. since then we have treaded water, but we arent worse. and i dont fathom a need to take steps backwards to get better. especially considering all the positive things that saint louis university has going for it.

Posted Image

Don't kid yourself, it's because you know the best resteraunts. If nothing else, a girl at least knows she's going to get a good meal ....

well according to my media guide we have had one losing season out of the last ten years and that one losing season was 4 seasons ago,

prior to that, we havent had a 10 year run of positive won loss records at that level since the 50's that i can see.

now granted that isnt ncaa tourney success, but when the ncaa tourney successes over the last hundred years isnt much to speak of, i would hesitate to use ncaa tourney as the level of success for now. it is our goal. i totally agree with that thought, but i wouldnt measure or compare successful periods in our history by ncaa reaches.

i am not arguing that the success we have had in that 10 year span is mediocre. but i would argue that we have been mediocre for 10 year spans for 40 years. i.e. nothing has changed. yet somehow now we consider ourselves worse? b.s. we are no worse. worse is albrecht, coleman and ekker in the 70's and 80's. since then we have treaded water, but we arent worse. and i dont fathom a need to take steps backwards to get better. especially considering all the positive things that saint louis university has going for it.

This is what outside programs that are in the top 50 see when they are deciding if they want to play us.

94-00 7-year span = 4 NCAA appearances, 1 NIT, plenty of sell-outs, ESPN appearances and part of CUSA, as close to a BCS conference as you get

01-08 - 8-year span = 0 NCAA appearances, 2 NITs, few sell-outs, ESPN appearances only sporadically, A-10 which only last year had a good season.

Yeah, nothing has changed...

so they dont see a team that has consistently won in the near past and has just hired a hall of fame coach. they only know that spoon amongst three horrendous years also had three ncaa appearances. awesome. thanks you have convinced me. we suck.