Predictions

Iggy

I see us only going 16 - 16 year. That's not good considering how bad this schedule is.

UMSL - W

Kent St - L

B.C. - W

Nebraska - L

Detroit - L

SIU-C - L

Savanah St. - W

Samford - W

SC-U - W

Liberty - W

DePaul - L

Fresno St - L

UMBC - W

NC A&T - W

X - L

U-Mass - L

GW - W

Temple - L

Richmond - L

Dayton - L

Fordham - W

Duquesne - W

Richmond - L

Charlotte - W

R.I. - L

St. Joe - L

Dayton - L

St. B - W

Duquesne - W

LaSalle - W

Conf Tourney 1-1

I see us only going 16 - 16 year. That's not good considering how bad this schedule is.

UMSL - W

Kent St - L

B.C. - W

Nebraska - L

Detroit - L

SIU-C - L

Savanah St. - W

Samford - W

SC-U - W

Liberty - W

DePaul - L

Fresno St - L

UMBC - W

NC A&T - W

X - L

U-Mass - L

GW - W

Temple - L

Richmond - L

Dayton - L

Fordham - W

Duquesne - W

Richmond - L

Charlotte - W

R.I. - L

St. Joe - L

Dayton - L

St. B - W

Duquesne - W

LaSalle - W

Conf Tourney 1-1

Does the UMSL game count?

Its a crap shoot to predict. Last year we beat St Joes and Richmond on the road and then have a senior night disaster with St B.

Does the UMSL game count?

Its a crap shoot to predict. Last year we beat St Joes and Richmond on the road and then have a senior night disaster with St B.

The UMSL game will count toward the overall record, but will not count for the RPI.

The UMSL game will count toward the overall record, but will not count for the RPI.

tell that to the brad haters that continuously tell everyone that brad didnt win 20 games his last year at slu.

tell that to the brad haters that continuously tell everyone that brad didnt win 20 games his last year at slu.

I would agree that the UMSL game should not count on the record. However, there is a difference to counting it as part of the win record and not counting it on the RPI. The RPI is what only really matters.

I will go with 21-11.

I like the 16-16 prediction when viewing past years when people would put someting like 27-3 but with this weak of schedule I think we will hit 20 wins.

Kent State lost 4 starters and 6 players total who logged significant minutes and Detroit had appoximately 20 losses last year and lost their best player and Fresno also loses 4 starters. I don't think we will get beat twice by Dayton and Richmond either. I think there could be another win in the conf but we could also lose to BC.

Starters: 3 seniors, and the Minn and Oreg freshman (Eck 1st off bench).

how can anyone predict anything when we really only have 2 hard core returning players and 2 others returning along with a multitude of freshmen that no one has seen play?

if we have rebounding and defense from our inside guys, we could easily be better than last year. if we also get legit consistent scoring from someone other than tommie and kevin we could be very good. if the freshmen are true freshmen and very inconsistent, we could be terrible.

how can anyone predict anything when we really only have 2 hard core returning players and 2 others returning along with a multitude of freshmen that no one has seen play?

if we have rebounding and defense from our inside guys, we could easily be better than last year. if we also get legit consistent scoring from someone other than tommie and kevin we could be very good. if the freshmen are true freshmen and very inconsistent, we could be terrible.

Nobody can predict anything for any team. Somebody can be injured, some teams may lose confidence, some teams come out of nowhere. It does not mean we are not allowed to form an opinion on a message board.

so why again exactly are other teams lining up to play us???

you state it right here as to one reason they are not and then don't see the connection to scheduling

Actually Roy, I agree with you on this. So, trying to predict until we see how they play is fruitless but still something fine to do on the board. My hopes would be that we are better in Feb. then we are in Nov. - that will bode well for next year.

Actually Roy, I agree with you on this. So, trying to predict until we see how they play is fruitless but still something fine to do on the board. My hopes would be that we are better in Feb. then we are in Nov. - that will bode well for next year.

It's never easy predicting SLU's record. Recently, we haven't had the talent to be a dead sure lock to win +20 and based on our inconsistency, ie losses to teams we never should have lost to, we can slide down as easily as up. This year's team and schedule poses even more of a dilemma. The only thing I think we can say for sure is we'll be in the double digit W column. Which could be 10 to 18 at the max.