Official heights per NBA Draft Camp

The one that really surprises me is Joey Dorsey being a little over 6'7 and DeMarcus Nelson being a little over 6'2. Man, they play a lot bigger than that. Having seen Derrick Rose in person, I never bought him as 6'4.

Our A-10 stalwarts are also shorter than I thought. I'm more surprised by Roberts than Forbes though. Virginia listed him at his true height, UMass fudged a bit.

Guest BillikenReport

Didn't RM say the heights listed for the Billiken BB players were inflated and that he was going to list everyone's true heights this coming year? If he does this, it wll be interesting to see the differnces, if any. I suspect BE will lose 2 inches.

Someone told me during the season that Majerus used to cut inches off his players' heights at Utah, so when they took the floor they were bigger than their opponents thought they were going to be.

- Nate

And is body fat level is awful high for a NBA lottery pick. He will have to get in much better shape to have an impact on the next level.

I always thought he looked like he could stand to spend a little time in the weight room. Hell of an athlete though.

Shaun Pruitt could lay off the Krispy Kremes as well.

I always thought he looked like he could stand to spend a little time in the weight room. Hell of an athlete though.

Shaun Pruitt could lay off the Krispy Kremes as well.

Also, Chris Daniels ( I know he is an obscure name) was listed at 7 feet but is really 6'8.5. That is a huge stretch

And is body fat level is awful high for a NBA lottery pick. He will have to get in much better shape to have an impact on the next level.

Seriously? If I'm a GM with a late lottery pick and Love is still on the board, I wouldn't even think twice before taking him. Screw body fat measurements, that kid is a rare breed.

Also, Chris Daniels ( I know he is an obscure name) was listed at 7 feet but is really 6'8.5. That is a huge stretch

I think SLU (and Vashon) must have used a similar stretch for Melvin Robinson back in the day. I've stood next to him and he's not 7' tall -- period. I asked him if he were really seven feet, and he swore he is, but I think he's more like 6'9". Having stood next to Bryce Husak and Loren Woods, I can tell the Big Chill isn't seven feet.

I think SLU (and Vashon) must have used a similar stretch for Melvin Robinson back in the day. I've stood next to him and he's not 7' tall -- period. I asked him if he were really seven feet, and he swore he is, but I think he's more like 6'9". Having stood next to Bryce Husak and Loren Woods, I can tell the Big Chill isn't seven feet.

i always felt that bryce lied down. i think husak was bigger than 7 foot.