Post Dispatch All Metro

thetorch

Kramer Soderberg is POY.

Cotto, Hanlen, McCoy, and Suggs round out the first team.

Second teamers include Bryant Allen, Anthony Campbell, Ben Hoener, Kenny Leverette, Torres Roundtree, Cornelius Chatt, Tyler Griffey, Anthony James, Femi John and Abel Tillmann.

Kramer Soderberg is POY.

Cotto, Hanlen, McCoy, and Suggs round out the first team.

Second teamers include Bryant Allen, Anthony Campbell, Ben Hoener, Kenny Leverette, Torres Roundtree, Cornelius Chatt, Tyler Griffey, Anthony James, Femi John and Abel Tillmann.

10 second teamers?

10 second teamers?

That's the first time I've seen a picture of Kramer. Does he bear a striking resemblence to Anthony Drejaj or what? Congrats to him and his family. Am sure we'll hear more about him in the years to come where ever he and UB end up.

Guest BillikenReport

10 second teamers?

Torres Roundtree should be the last name on the second team.

The first name on the third team should be Cornelius Chatt.

- Nate

i thought it was interesting that the top 15 players only showed 4 from illinois, yet near the end of the season the metro east area boasted 3 of the top 10 ranked teams in all of illinois.

nate needs to get over to the east side more often.

Roy,

Who else from the East Side do you think deserved to make the top three teams?

i definitely would have moved evans and hogg from honorable mention to one of the first three teams. triggs from edwardsville and harold from eastside arent even mentioned? there arent a lot of area power forwards as talented. sure triggs numbers arent that good but as third wheel on a defensive minded edwardsville team, that isnt hard to see if you watched edwardsville much. yet most games he guarded the opposing teams best forward/center and usually won.

others that i would have at least had in the honorable mention would be daniel lisch and kelvin hillard from belleville west, pat blassie from althoff, the woods kid from lebanon, and the pelzynski kid from nashville.

i definitely would have moved evans and hogg from honorable mention to one of the first three teams. triggs from edwardsville and harold from eastside arent even mentioned? there arent a lot of area power forwards as talented. sure triggs numbers arent that good but as third wheel on a defensive minded edwardsville team, that isnt hard to see if you watched edwardsville much. yet most games he guarded the opposing teams best forward/center and usually won.

others that i would have at least had in the honorable mention would be daniel lisch and kelvin hillard from belleville west, pat blassie from althoff, the woods kid from lebanon, and the pelzynski kid from nashville.

Does anyone know where Kenny Leverette is going to go to college?

Or offers that he has? He is a really nice player who is uncommitted.

I thought Anthony Booker was suppose to be Top 30 in the nation... I guess I missed his name on that list

I know. Interesting. Still, watching him in the final game vs. Webster Groves should put fear in the heart of SIU's opponents. He looks to be very, very good.

i thought it was interesting that the top 15 players only showed 4 from illinois, yet near the end of the season the metro east area boasted 3 of the top 10 ranked teams in all of illinois.

how many games did you see in Missouri?

more specifically, how many times did you see the kids you want to kick off the 3rd Team versus how many times you saw kids you want to take their place?

from a while back, how many times did you see Bryant Allen play?

how many games did you see in Missouri?

more specifically, how many times did you see the kids you want to kick off the 3rd Team versus how many times you saw kids you want to take their place?

from a while back, how many times did you see Bryant Allen play?

apparently as many times as nate saw the east side.

Hogg is an outstanding point guard. I love his game. I had one D2 coach call me about him, and he absolutely loves the kid. He made one of the STL HOOPS INSIDER Post Season All-Area teams that will be released in the near future.

Whining again. I know, east side hoops, you once saw Kevin Lisch stuff Dr. J three possessions in a row.

Daniel Lisch averaged 9.2 points, 3 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 1.7 assists per game and made 28 3-pointers.

so what you are saying is that the entire team was based on ppg. just line it up and list them out and top 5 are first team, second 5 second team, etc?

because if you ever saw daniel play you would know daniel is a very heady player, a tremendous defender and a goto kid that scores when they need it. i didnt say daniel was first team. i asked why he wasnt considered for honorable mention. same with triggs. triggs doesnt have the stats. but anyone that saw him would know he is a top area player that does the work needed for a team ranked in the top 5 in the state of illinois large schools.

Nate - not that you need to tell secrets out of school - but was POY between kramer and hanlen and did scw beating wghs at meramec enter the equation at all?

thanks

btw- i enjoyed your article

Nate - just to be sure you know i am not knocking the selection, i think you could make a case for either player

so what you are saying is that the entire team was based on ppg. just line it up and list them out and top 5 are first team, second 5 second team, etc?

because if you ever saw daniel play you would know daniel is a very heady player, a tremendous defender and a goto kid that scores when they need it.

Wow they must have won state if he scored whenever they needed it and they only needed him for ten points a game. Wow! Not to mention the three rebounds and two steals and assists per game. He must be an all state selection. Maybe just maybe I should call Mike Brey and tell him I have the steal of the 08 Class.

Wow they must have won state if he scored whenever they needed it and they only needed him for ten points a game. Wow! Not to mention the three rebounds and two steals and assists per game. He must be an all state selection. Maybe just maybe I should call Mike Brey and tell him I have the steal of the 08 Class.

another individual that has never crossed the river. again i didnt say first team. but keep on being a jerk oj.