First Round GDT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Summit League (Oral Roberts, UMKC, Ooey Pooey, etc.) played their conference tournament in a HIGH SCHOOL gym in OKC - it looked like the freaking Chaifetz.

I think it was either Tulsa Union's or Booker T's gym. Regardless, it was better than most of the gyms in the A-10

perhaps the top banner should read "Billikens.com. Home of the Didn'tgotoSLUSignGuy and the biggest little brother syndrome on the internet." :lol:

What a game, painful finish.

What time do Gregory and the Dayton Flyers play their NCAA game?

perhaps the top banner should read "Billikens.com. Home of the Didn'tgotoSLUSignGuy and the biggest little brother syndrome on the internet." :lol:

What a game, painful finish.

So does anybody NOT think this guy is the biggest d-bag on the board? His ******-baggery has reached unfathomable proportions.

Sucks about Drake. I had them winning two. But, seeing as I despise the MVC, I'll move on.

So does anybody NOT think this guy is the biggest d-bag on the board? His ******-baggery has reached unfathomable proportions.

Sucks about Drake. I had them winning two. But, seeing as I despise the MVC, I'll move on.

I don't understand the hate that MVC/A-10 fans have for each others conference. if anything, we should be rooting for each other since the 2 conferences are equals and should be rooting against the big 6 conferences.