Roy, is this your post...

MUTGR

on the Mizzou board on Stltoday.com? This sounds like you masquerading as Sofa:

Post subject: New Info On Kroenke!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please know that just telling you this may very well jeopardize my own well being. However, the information I'm about to share is too important to keep bottled up. My personal safety pales in comparison to our future.

For a long time posters on this board have insinuated a link between the wealth of Stan Kroenke/Bill Laurie and Josh Kroenke's playing time. Indeed that would be the easy assumption to make. It seems so plausible. Friends that is what they want you to think. Who are "they"? Ah, now we are getting some where.

"They" are the Masons.

Please, don't act surprised. Since this nation's birth the Masons have controlled almost every nook and cranny of our being. They've elected every president and even assassinated a few. You think they're incapable of something as simple as this? Wake up and smell the stench of truth!

Crazy you say? Again, that's what they want you to think. You see the Masons have corrupted people on every level. From presidents to janitors to cashiers at toll roads----all of them are working together. So when someone like me stands up and screams the truth, they swarm in, and create distration and confusion. That's how they do it. When you can make truth bearers seem insane, you've won 90% of the battle.

Want proof? How many letters are there in "Kroenke"? Seven. How many letters are in "Masonic"? That's right...seven. See? It's so obvious, but the masses walk in lock-step like lambs being led to slaughter. I could tell you more, but it would not be safe. Any more information will lead to a string people mysteriously dying in plane crashes, automobile wrecks, falls down stairs, odd suicides and unexplained gardening mishaps quicker than you can say "J. Edgar's Boy Toy Dance Party." The information is out there. You just have to be brave enough to accpet it.

Wheels within wheels, my friends. Wheels within wheels.....

Now it all comes into focus! The ref in the Marquette game was a supernumerary of Opus Dei!!! Go back to the tape and look closely -- there are little barbs sticking out on his leg from under his ref's pants, and there are tiny blood stains on his shoulders, probably from doing the five-count one too many times with a scourge!

Want more proof?

Mizzou

Marquette

Magdalene

How much clearer could it be? Now excuse me while I go back to my room, er, cell, er, cubicle.

I don't know what that poster is talking about but when I was a kid my neighbor was a shriner and used to ride those little cars around in parades. We all know that leads to World Domination; today little cars tomorrow the world!!!!

I do know that many years ago some Pope (whose name I forgot) forbade Catholics from becoming Masons. Hey, we have Knights of Columbus and Tootsie rolls maybe one day we can work our way up to little cars.

Onto another conspiracy: Bush and Kerry are both members of Skull and Bones a secret society. They were a few years apart at University but they claim not to know each other.....hmmmmm......

I had to write an initiation ceremony a few weeks ago for an organization we wanted to start in our battalion so I did an internet search on "ritual" and "initiation" in the hopes to find some useful info. You won't believe that crazy stuff that came up. There was this whole site about how the Bush family are Illuminatti and that George H.W. Bush uses mind control on his Grandchildren through reading them hypnotic books. There are some real nuts out there.

the pope mandates that catholics not become masons. the masons do not care what anyone's religious affiliation is. the mason's only ask if you believe in god.

One of our sayings in college and thereafter -- generally attributed to the bass player in The Band, circa 1978-1982 -- was "he drinks like a Shriner." That eventually deconstructed into calling Pastori's, where we visited virtually every Wednesday evening (ironically after practice for the College Church Choir), "the Shrine."

Although the FreeMasons are a defunct group essentially as it pertains world domination. The Rothschilds took over their organization before they brought down czarist Russia.

These Wal-Mart guys have alot of money but that pales in comparison to people that poster alludes to. No one in the Wal-Mart family has been invited to join the Tri-Lateral Commission, Bilderbergers Society, or Skull and Bones. Wal-Mart is just a part of the system working within it, not in control of it.

i am not at liberty to discuss mason traditions and beliefs, but i can tell you that the reason i am a mason and a shriner has everything to do with benevolence and until today, i have never heard a word about world domination b.s.

if any of you have not been to our hospital (one of 23 in the country) in frontenac, you should. and not a single child that has been a patient there has ever paid a cent for care and treatment. this is all paid by the work we do with the circus, parades, and our individual club dues and fund raisers. and that is just the shriners.

the scottish rite is extremely active with mental health problems and the masons contribute to neighborhood causes all the time.

oh, and we have a little fun doing it all as well.

OK Roy, now that we ventured off the b-ball course (and I know you did not stear the vehicle in that direction), I am curious about the masons in the USA. I have a friend in Amersterdam (something of a pen pal) who is a mason. The two of us debate, discuss philosophy / religious history and these topics are often covered (according to my friend) in the lectures presented by lodge members at meetings in Amsterdam. I understand that although the rituals are uniform the way each lodge operates differs from country to country and even from lodge to lodge. Do the masons of the USA venture into these esoteric areas or do you guys just get together and toss back a few cold ones?

The European masons are a more cerebral bunch. Not that they're more intelligent, but the focus of their lodges are the growth of intellect. They focus more on intelligent discussion, where as in the United States, the Lodge is more just a fraternal charitable organization. I obviously don't know any of the activities performed in the Lodge, but this is what i've been told.