Merry Christmas

Thanks, Steve for the Merry Christmas on the opening page. It is truly a joy to have this forum to challenge each other and pick up 'inside' information on our Billikens. I know it can be a stressor for you at times, but I really do appreciate the efforts of you and the moderators.

The overall quality of the Board has remained high, and the comeraderie is equally good. It is the even handedness of you and the other moderators that allows this.

Have a Merry, hoist one on us this time of year. Look forward to shaking your hand over the holidays at the Scottrade soon.

mhg

Thanks, Steve for the Merry Christmas on the opening page. It is truly a joy to have this forum to challenge each other and pick up 'inside' information on our Billikens. I know it can be a stressor for you at times, but I really do appreciate the efforts of you and the moderators.

The overall quality of the Board has remained high, and the comeraderie is equally good. It is the even handedness of you and the other moderators that allows this.

Have a Merry, hoist one on us this time of year. Look forward to shaking your hand over the holidays at the Scottrade soon.

mhg

Here, Here...Merry Christmas.

Box...i know you can trump that...where's your xmas spirit?

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to one and all in Billiken Nation. Let's hope Santa puts a whole bag of wins and a dance invite in our stockings. We deserve it, since we've all been good little boys (and some girls) this year. :lol: