AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did we have to play the one team that actually played defense on the last possesion of the GAME????

Don't they know that everyother team lets you just drive to the hoop uncontested. Leito needs to get a lesson from the Providence Coach. He is clueless as to how this is supposed to work.

This loss stinks ands we are looking at 15-12 and 8-8 conf. unless we pull one miracle out. I was so hoping we could defend the home court against even Louisville but that looks doubtful. It doesn't get any easier with Charlotte coming to town.

We didn't turn it over, we shot well, we hit a lot of 3s? What were we missing? Rebounding and Defense I guess.

I have said it about ten times this year on this board, but we must upgrade our talent at the forward positions to compete with the top teams in CUSA and around the country. This is the fourth straight game in which we faced more athletic and stronger forwards, and the fourth straight loss. This is not a coincidence.

As long as I am shouting from my soapbox, I will once again raise the following question: why did we get so screwed in the Deiner lottery? Little Bro Deiner can dribble, rebound, defend, release, jump, and shoot better than Big Bro.

depaul looked completely different on both ends the second half. we totally quit offensively. izik started out fantastic. looked like he was just going to dominate the game. then he missed that dunk and disappeared. quit hustling and didnt even try to score much after that.

josh was on fire the first half. i dont even know if he shot more than once or twice the second half. bryant was playing by himself. i cant hardly believe brad was endorsing reggie's shot selection, but he sure didnt stop him. the one time i wanted reggie to get the ball though, we let sloan take the shot to end the game? what's that about? it would be different if chris was wide open but he had to create what he got.

frericks apparently hurt his ankle or leg. he was no factor and was obviously hurt. but it goes to show you how important he is. after he got hurt, depaul turned the game around. we are nothing inside without a full strength tom.

drejaj basically kept us in the game, but surprisingly he let us down defensively tonite letting drake diener beat him on the dribble twice! my gosh anthony. that is unexcuseable. drake is no better than drew only not afraid to shoot.

all in all, a heartbreaker. that definitely brings us to a fork in the road imo. which way boys?

holland is a freakin player. he looks like an nba player. i am amazed he doesnt get the ball more. at least leito was smart enough to give it to him most of the time down the stretch. but he totally out manned sloan. david is right, withers, carney and now holland. vs chris was too much of a mismatch.

The last 12 sec. was horrible Fish dribbled to almost the corner ... where he go in trouble ... SC got the ball because Fish was in trouble and had to give it up. AD had defensive lapses at the end ... but overall played his best game in a long while. AD needs to continue to play at this level. I know the missed dunk shook IO and hurt his confidence ... but I hope he doesn't back down ... that is the type game we need from him. Miss or not I was happy to see him take it too the rim.

The officiating in the last 3 or 4 minutes was horrible ... Sloan was clobberred. How about the block on him ... I am at the opposite end ... but from where I was it looked like he was set. Also the foul that one ref looked like he called a jump ball where we tyed someone up #5 ... going down the lane ... looked like a good play from the other end

Just one time ... could the border line calls go our way. Overtime may have caused a missed flight

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Broy - your analaysis is on target - we simply stopped shooting and let our defense slip. Both are a receipe for disaster. As I have said before, IO is showing more and more that he does not have the mental toughness to be someone we can count on for next year - as far as I am concerned, he playing himself into a true bench player for next year if he does not wake up and figure out that if he misses a shot - that he is suppose to take - it is no big deal. What was the 3 he threw up all about?

No we had 7.8 seconds. I agree I am not sure why Sloan had the ball - I would have thought we would have wanted one of our guards to drive to the basket and either lay it up or pass of to a forward or center. But in Chris's defense, nobody seemed to want to take the responsibility for the shot.

Tom missed two easy lay ups so there is plenty of blame to go around - what about RB missing 3 FTs in a row. What about that rebound that no Bills player tried to get - both of our guys were so busy blocking out they forgot to pick the ball up - that turned into points for DePaul when we clearly should have had th ball. Like I said, plenty of blame to go around.