Kwamain Mitchell to visit Saint Louis

If Mark or anyone else hears anything about how this visit went, please let us know. KM would be a huge get, imo. PGs are huge in the college game and it would also give the staff some ammo with the "athletes" they are after if they can tell them that they've already got a big (BT) and a point (KM) lined up for them to play with.

I don't know and I could have been mistaken, but I could have sworn I saw other recruits with kwamain today when they were riding around on campus. I saw AT driving them around in a golf cart and there were 2 or 3 others riding in the back, and I thought that one of them was Scott Suggs because I saw the afro and from where I was by the pool today, it looked exactly like him. Can anybody confirm if what I saw was true or just a mirage of me hoping for too much??

If you read the article that Nate wrote about Jesse Perry visiting SLU, then you will notice the following:

1. Majerus wants both Suggs and Perry.

2. Perry was supposed to go talk to Majerus again before going to his practice with the Eagles. That would have put the 2nd visit for yesterday I think, but maybe him and Suggs came back to meet with Mitchell.

Here's the link. It also contains a photo of Jesse Perry, so those who saw this convoy can comment if the third recruit was Jesse Perry.

http://saintlouis.scout.com/2/646023.html

Kwamain enjoyed his visit and has Saint Louis as his top school ... for now. The Saint Louis coaches pressed a bit for a commitment, but

Kwamain plans to wait. Others, including hometown Marquette, are getting involved.

Just a hunch, but if Marquette were to offer, I think he'd pick the Golden Eagles and the Big East.