Question for the Mods

brianstl

Why was the Ashley Judd post removed? Rick is the one who stated he is a big fan of hers. Is it anymore offensive than the post comparing RM and Spoon to a cartoon caricture? I don't see how either are offensive. Hell there has been racist cr*p posted on here the hasn't been pulled. Are we not allowed to have any fun on here when it gets slow?

Jiminie...I got complaints about the cheerleaders posted a few weeks ago and that was actually close to college sports related. I think we will all be okay without Ashley Judd pictures.

well i was thinking more in the area of switching that jersey from the kentucky jersey to taj's billiken hockey jersey. i think we could talk taj into slipping it over her head.

I truly feel that God just put that one in my lap. I was about to give up after 2 minutes of searching, but sometimes God just shines his providence upon you at the most opportune, albeit inappropriate times.

I need no further nudging. I am declaring for the 2007 NBA Draft. The draft is on my birthday! They can't say no to a guy on his birthday.

>Jiminie...I got complaints about the cheerleaders posted a

>few weeks ago and that was actually close to college sports

>related. I think we will all be okay without Ashley Judd

>pictures.

No offense Steve.... Trolls come here all the time, like 85 post Basketballcounrty who have yet been banned.....but there is something apprently wrong with pictures of fully clothed Cheerleaders?

Pretty soon women won't be allowed to post in this forum. Is that next?

if you really want to push the quality of the board higher, dont even give second chances to the trolls that come in that are obviously not interested in debating slu basketball just here to take shots at the billikens.

There are still some trolls on here, but you have to admit things have gotten better in the past month or so.

As for the pictures, the cheerleader pictures were never removed. But they were posted within a thread started on a different topic, the Judd pictures were just posted to be posted.

I can't please both sides, and honestly if these sorts of inconsistencies are the biggest problems people have with my moderation. I am okay with that.

AGENT!?!? PSHAW!!! I can read, I have UNLIMITED night and weekend minutes on my cell phone and I can calculate almost any combination of numbers if you give me a couple of days. Teams will be beating down my door and I'll say "Hey, as long as it's cool with the guy you were gonna take before I entered the draft, and the price is right, I'm yours."

I'll probably run into Ashley Judd even more than Majerus once I'm in "DA LEAGUE".