Bigger d bag than Darren Rovell?

3 hours ago, Old guy said:

If he is joking about Jett's name plus an uncorrected error in his SLU record reports, he is putting Jett down for his own internal reasons. This is plainly a pile of garbage, what could Jett have possibly done to get this slap on the face coming out of nowhere? 

First, I don't think he is putting down Jordair's name.

Here's some background: During our NCAA tournament game against NC State in 2014, Rovell tweeted a screenshot of Jett's bio on the SLU athletics website. SLU's SID office had failed to update his major to Communications from "Deciding". So, the tone of the tweet was "Hey everyone, look at the dumb senior who doesn't have a major." Brian Kunderman, the SLU SID, replied to Rovell's tweet and informed him of such error, and also fixed the bio. Rovell was unapologetic, but did acknowledge that Jett was getting a degree. 

Fast forward to yesterday, when Rovell tweets about the bio again, with no mention that the whole thing was a failure to update the bio.

Finally, for reasons that go beyond this, Rovell is a pile of garbage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

First, I don't think he is putting down Jordair's name.

Finally, for reasons that go beyond this, Rovell is a pile of garbage.

DeSmetBilliken did you read the whole tweet from Rovell that you posted:

Best athlete bio in NCAA history. 

First, amazing name for a basketball player.

Second, status of major...

Amazing name for a basketball player is what he says. Maybe I am a bit sensitive but this sounds to me like another dig for no purpose except to dump on him.

1 hour ago, rgbilliken said:

Yeah Rovell is a lot better when he's tweeting pics of ridiculous stadium food. 

Good drinking game--take a shot every time Rovell tweets or says the word "brand." The best description of him I've read is "the most annoying, pompous from your undergrad marketing class."

17 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

If you want to see Rovell get absolutely clowned in a 1-on-1 game of basketball:

Background: http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/tonight-is-the-night-i-play-darren-rovell-1-on-1-in-basketball/

Rovell's yelps of futility are the stuff dreams are made of...

Now we know why he's such a slimeball. He was the kid who got picked last for anything remotely athletic and grew up with a chip on his shoulder. Now he can 'get even' with all of those meanies. Poor Darren Rovell.