New Seats

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pakapablo and I are sitting in Section 102 Row F. We have seats 8-11

right in front of me (couple of seats over). i hope you dont mind curse words hurled at referees.

right in front of me (couple of seats over). i hope you dont mind curse words hurled at referees.

We won't have a problem with that....Although I may bring my 2 year old son to 1 game this year and he likes to repeat everything he hears. His mother would love that....not.

We will be yelling right along with you

We won't have a problem with that....Although I may bring my 2 year old son to 1 game this year and he likes to repeat everything he hears. His mother would love that....not.

We will be yelling right along with you

ok, give me the signal on the days i cant cuss because of the little guy. mom, will have to deal with it though on the other nights. :D

Section 101, Row L, 1-5. Will have grandchildren at some games, hope all the yelling in that, and surrounding, sections is on the clean side. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against yelling, in fact my wife yells more than me.

Section 101, Row L, 1-5. Will have grandchildren at some games, hope all the yelling in that, and surrounding, sections is on the clean side. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against yelling, in fact my wife yells more than me.

gister you are next to the band. ABSOLUTELY NO AREA will attack more than the band. that said, i have never heard them curse. they are as creative heckling as it comes. but it will get vicious. guaranteed.

that is why i love being by the band and the blue crew/students. the energy is awesome.

gister you are next to the band. ABSOLUTELY NO AREA will attack more than the band. that said, i have never heard them curse. they are as creative heckling as it comes. but it will get vicious. guaranteed.

that is why i love being by the band and the blue crew/students. the energy is awesome.

The band is great. We sat near them the last few years in 119.

The band is great. We sat near them the last few years in 119.

You're going to be within a few seats of me. I'll yell, but I won't curse. In fact (sorry Roy) I think cursing should get you a warning, then an eviction. You just need to be a little more creative. I've never sat near the band ... does it get too loud to converse.

You're going to be within a few seats of me. I'll yell, but I won't curse. In fact (sorry Roy) I think cursing should get you a warning, then an eviction. You just need to be a little more creative. I've never sat near the band ... does it get too loud to converse.

i have rarely cursed. but i am vocal. i just said that for effect. :D

At times it gets too loud to hold a conversation, but most of the time it's not all that bad. The song that the band plays in which the tuba players spin around is the loudest.

At times it gets too loud to hold a conversation, but most of the time it's not all that bad. The song that the band plays in which the tuba players spin around is the loudest.

I hope they pause a moment before starting, I'd hate for people to miss my fantastic wit, just to hear the band play. ;)

I'm in 114, row P.

Row 114 L 5-12 used to be in Row E at Scottrade and hope to never hear the words please clear the building so we can set up for the Blues, again; if RM is true to form we should see him instruct the team from our vantage point-I believe I picked 163rd; we had 12 tickets and due to pricing we are now eight; if they don't win I expect we will drop to 6 next time

Row 114 L 5-12 used to be in Row E at Scottrade ..... if RM is true to form we should see him instruct the team from our vantage point

isnt 114 behind the bench? i.e. rickma will have his back to you most of the game.