Offically a sell out

brianstl

I'm losing sleep at night just thinking about this game. I don't think I've ever been this excited to be at a sporting event. I've been to Notre Dame - USC games; I've been to Yankees-Red Sox games; I've been to Bulls-Lakers games back in the day, but this takes the cake.

The alma mater hosting UNC with both teams having excellent years thus far, Scottrade Rockin', sell-out crowd, beer flowin...oh man! PINCH ME!

You never know Orlando. Many people thought we had no shot against #2 Louisville in 2003 when we were 8-12 and we pulled that one out. Nothing is impossible.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

orlando, cincy should have destroyed us in 2000. in 2004 louisville should have destroyed us. last year both gonzaga and unc should have destroyed us. you just never know. factors happen that evens things up or not. why would anyone come if the answer was certain? or are you saying 22,000 people are coming to watch unc practice? there might be some, but most are coming because, "what if?"

Wow. Thanks for that informative nugget. That's gotta be the post of the day. Can you please come back more often and give us advance scouting on all our opponents. I feel cheated that you only have 150 posts.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

This is a super opportunity for our team with the first sellout in quite some time. If our guys can deliver with a big win (I realize we will have to bring our A game and UNC will have to have an off night) it would be huge for the program. I will be rooting at a local sports bar if I can find one that will put it on.