Offically a sell out

brianstl

Did anyone notice those "cheer sheets" on a lot of the seats on the MO State game? The BLUE CREW put those out (thanks Shannan) so that people could follow along and so we could get the whole arena involved. We are doing it again for UNC. I was just wondering your opinion on them, like if you think they made a difference.

Also, I think we all realize the possible ramifications of this game. Even if we don't win, if we come within 6 points of them, people will start paying attention to us (maybe we'll beat out Mizzou for the top sports stories in St. Louis news for once). On the pessimistic side, if it is a blowout and we lose (which I'm not saying it will be or anything), we're not going to see many of these students/people back again. I just hope the team that played at MO State shows up, and not the team at the Texas A&M game.

I will gladly rush the court again and break my nose like I did rushing the court at the SLU vs. Iowa game in the first round of the NIT in 2004. I will also buy everyone on the Billikens.com board a shot at Humphrey's if we win.**

**It may not be in my budget to do it, so I may not actually buy everyone a shot.

>This is a super opportunity for our team with the first

>sellout in quite some time. If our guys can deliver with a

>big win (I realize we will have to bring our A game and UNC

>will have to have an off night) it would be huge for the

>program. I will be rooting at a local sports bar if I can

>find one that will put it on.

Just call around...ANY place that calls themselves a sports bar would get ESPNU...and Friday nnight shouldn't have too much other programming.

Bluecrewprez even though i was not at the game on monday i think they are a great idea but make sure to put them on the seats on the end and along the sidelines not so much on the corners(for one its usually where the visiting fans get tickets for) just a suggestion

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleybal

and I'm not sure who on this board is the official sponsor of rushing the court, but I like the Scott's prohibition on rushing the court.

my reason is that nothing good and only bad can come from doing this.

if you need an outlet for your jubilation, become creative and find an alternative, and I am certainly not advocating the Detroit fire option.

just my opinion

From the SLU website:

500 Tickets to be Released for Game vs. UNC

Additional sale to begin at 10 a.m. Thurs., Dec. 21.

Dec. 20, 2006

The Saint Louis University department of athletics has announced that an additional 500 single-game tickets for the Billikens' men's basketball game against No. 2 North Carolina on Fri., Dec. 22, at 6 p.m. will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Thu., Dec. 21. Tickets may be purchased through the standard avenues for Billiken tickets - Ticketmaster on line or via phone and in person at the Scottrade Center Box Office or the Billiken Ticket Office at Bauman-Eberhardt Center.

Ticket are available at all prices - $25, $19, $15 and $9 each. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To order through Ticketmaster, the website is www.ticketmaster.com or by phone at 314.241.1888 in Missouri and 618.222.2900 in Illinois.

The Billikens (9-2) are undefeated this season in five games at Scottrade Center, while the Tar Heels (9-1) have yet to play a true road game this year.