SLU vs UNC @ Hraboskys

for anyone lookin for a good place to watch the slu vs unc game hraboskys holds what we call fan appreciation fridays. we have free draft beer 9-11 and apps from 9-10 all are welcome to come all you have to do is message me with your name and i will add your name to the vip list at the front door. then just tell anyone and everyone that you invite to simply say your name at the front door and they will be taken care of from there. on fri dec 22nd we will have shot specials for anyone sportin the billiken colors. we also offer a free party in our vip room for whoever brings the most people. just message me with your name and i will take care of the rest. thanks Jason Hank General manager of Hraboskys

thicks, i am impressed that one of the biggest sports bar's in st louis sought out our site to invite us to view the billiken game at their place plus offers up a deal to those that come. i'd let it go.

second, i too would like to know if they plan to cater to billiken fans for future tv opportunities? we really dont have a place to go as i still hurt from that stepchild treatment we got from that bar when we came out to watch marquette vs slu a few years back. it would be great to have a billiken bar to watch the games at.

now if the guy is coming here posting deals about rams games or mi$$ouri games, etc to watch at hrabosky's then send them to the delete box.

most of us are, but anyone that sat around and didnt get tix is not. i suspect there are regs here that are going to be shut out.

I'll be at the game, but I think I may make the trip down with some friends after the game. I am bringing a buddy of mine who is not a ticket holder. Hopefully a great atmosphere at the game and a fun time afterwards might sell him on at least purchasing a partial plan next year.

While I think the MSU game is bigger overall because I think we might be competing with them for a spot in the tournament, a win in the UNC game could to a lot in selling us to the casual fan. It would also give the team a signature victory come tournament time.

I have no intentions of deleting the post, editing the post, or censuring the poster; however, it's interesting that the poster registered for this site and, with his first post, decided to advertise. That's why I asked, "Isn't this spam." Now, if a frequent poster who talks about the Billikens were to post something like this, I wouldn't consider it spam. And if this poster continues to post and discusses the Billikens and isn't always posting simply to solicit business, then I have a different outlook on the post.

One of my friends is a partner with Hraboskys. I know he would be more than willing to do whatever it takes if Bill's fans started coming there before, after or to watch games.

They rake in a lot of $$$ during the Cardinals season but I know Winter is slower and the Blues are horrible this year.

As much as posters on this board have scrambled around trying to find a bar that will put Bills games that are only to be found on dish, it's refreshing to have one of the bar managers come on our board soliciting our business. When the spam is soaked in free beer, spam away says I.