News conference at 1:30 tomorrow

ACE

slu (or any college) cannot officially have anything to do with the announcement until the official signing period next month. so the news conference will not have any signs of the billiken staff there guaranteed.

i will be shocked if it isnt for slu. i read for slu on three different recruiting boards yesterday and of course we have heard from p diddy and jalensdad here. tommie is going to committ to the billikens.

i knew that Claggs had attended Venice - thus the disclaimer...

tyrone - how long has that been? about 10 years?

good to see brad protect the "home turf" - we all know there is some serious talent that comes out of the east side. if brad can get one of the top players from there every few years - bills will be OK.

in the same sense, other than darius miles and phillip gilbert, i am not sure east st louis has had a recruitable talent that was a true division one prospect since causwell. romar went after miles hard and most believe we were darius' third choice behind the nba and st johns. mistakenly, hindsight tells us that not pursuing gilbert over edwin was a mistake. i guess we could talk about mo baker, but he went to madison high school not east st louis.