Lindy`s

BLIKNS

BRoy,

You are too much...LOL! I feel that I have gotten to know you enough that being labeled a bitter man is pretty darn funny. I've met lots of bitter people in my life and you wouldn't even come close to that tag...JMHO!

well that is what the best marquette fans think. that is all i have to go on. my guess is that an appearance in milwaukee would be pretty darn uncomfortable and i cant tell you how disappointed my family is that we will probably have to cross cheeseland off our future vacation list. it is a good thing anita and i had our trip to milwaukee to see claggett and h a few years back before i was labeled bad for the city of milwaukee.

I don't think Roy is a bitter person generally; he is only bitter toward those who have any real or perceived agenda against the Billikens.

In the best couple years, Roy's "bitter list" has included the Post and the RFT; Channel 5 Sports; KFNS (and I believe KMOX); every Mizzou fan, administrator, or alumni; Andy Katz, Charlie Tuna, and Bernie Miklasz; Courtside, Too, and other less notable posters; and just about every media personality and forum in the region.

you forgot football, soccer, rap music and baggy pants.

see that isnt really much of a list. heck, you all dont even know about my hatred of small house dogs and chick flick crying movies.

btw david, you have convinced me to give sportsplus another chance. i truly havent given it a chance since malcom and frank have taken it over. and you are right, i could always use the time that tuna is on to go brush my teeth or put a load of laundry in the dryer or something.

i also consider bernie and me buds these days. we talked last spring at the savvis for awhile and my posts with him at thepressbox have been pretty civil as of late. so take him off my bitter list.

also, i think it is commendable that i do shop at walmart considering the circumstances.

steve i dont remember fighting with lewba. i never saw lewba as credible in the least thus didnt waste much energy there.

I'd agree with Rap...frankly I don't even consider it music and baggy pants. I love football and we mourned our UT Vols loss on Saturday. Soccer was something I enjoyed watching our Bills play, and I still want to see them excel.

As the resident sh!t desturber I feel that I must weigh in on this issue:

Maybe we should have a post regulatory committee. Posters representing different races, religions and ethnic groups should could clear the nickname to ensure sensitivity.

First off my moniker is A_Bomb therefore all nicknames dealing with bombs, missiles, rockets, mortars should be cleared through me.

Zorba the Greek, never seen it, may have to stop by Blockbuster later but it sounds like a magicians name. I know a greek guy named Dean who graduated from SLU I'll clear that one through him.

I labeled Drejaj the Albanian Sensation last year and even called him that while sitting courtside at the SIUC game last year. Is this suitable to any Balkan people that may post here?

Sloan is from St. Charles and we know all people from St. Charles are red necks so how about Mobile Home Sloan? Any of you red-necks (SPUMAC fans) want to clear that name for us?

Now we just need a Jewish guy, a black dude, and a mormon to clear some other nicknames.

Regulating is fun!

PS-Roy is bitter in German (which is the root of his last name) we would say Roy is der am bitteresten Mensch (or something like that).

once we were presented with the facts on the ncaa money, (big east $9 million vs conf usa $4.5 million) i did recant that. i am in no hurry to recommend either school to anyone, but i totally understand and agree with their decision to go to the big east now. they could not pass it up at that level of funds.