Luke Meyer and Kevin Lisch

crymdg2

Good God Dr. B, ease up. Not only is the information on the SLU website but the athletic department also announced all the names and paraded the kids onto half court at one of the home basketball games earlier this season. God forbid we actually congratulate two of our athletes for their high academic achievement.

Well considering when you walk into West Pine there is like a 3 foot by 2 foot poster on the glass case that has all the sports and who made the honor roll from each, I wasn't aware it was such a private matter. I apologize though I had no right to see that in such a private place. My bad.

Not only is the information on the

>SLU website but the athletic department also announced all

>the names and paraded the kids onto half court at one of the

>home basketball games earlier this season.

I have checked the website but cannot find that information. I attend home games and do not recall the students honored at halftime--but then again I usually get up and miss the halftime stuff.

My post was all questions so take it easy. I do get touchy when I think these student athletes are not being respected. If it is public knowledge, I just want to know the source. Do you have a link to a website, for instance?

I don't know about bomb thrower. But check the website and you will see that only one of those students is named. So frankly there is some disinformation going on here, at least as far as I can tell.

I am glad when students do well and of course there is nothing wrong with congratulating that success. What in the world did I say that gave you the impression that I thought otherwise??

well i guess you can go to the women's game tonite vs temple and see the supposed poster with the list of players named on the honor roll for yourself. i believe that is where the original poster said he got his public informaition.

I would applaud this news, however, last time I made a positive comment about the academic accomplishments of our students, Billiphan offered this mature, kind response:

"Don't be so full of yourself. What a pompous statement. Go post on the Academic board. Please."

Consequently, I will just say, how about this weather we have been having.....?

i went to the lady billikens game last nite at west pine and just as crymdg stated, there is a huge poster hanging in the right trophey case listing all the sports and honor roll achievers. kevin lisch and luke meyer indeed are listed as the men's basketball honorees. you likely owe mr crymdg an apology as it was indeed public information.