P.A. ANNOUNCER

AGB91

Not a Guy Phillips fan! Nothing wrong with his technique or voice

he just did not bother to know the Billiken players after years of

doing the games and mayber announcing that we should all leave as soon as possible so they could clean the arena cast a

shadow on him. I remember when they did not bother cleaning because there were no Blues games. Laurie got what comes

around.

Not sure if it's been the same guy the past two games, but I know that the the PA guy last night was Mark Spencer, who is SLU's Assistant AD for Finance. He does the PA for some soccer games as well. Does a good job, but he would be better if he sped up on the announcements so those fo us in the band can play more. The one thing Guy does well is get through the announcements quickly.

at least guy went out (hopefully he is gone) on top. who can forget that great last game instant where he had vashon newborne fouling vashon newborne.

without vouyoukas on the back, he wouldnt have known who he was. i bet it would have been halftime before he would have figured that out or maybe by then earl austin could have filled him in on who #40 was.