More Offers

I don't know how we could do it other than actually updating a list from time to time. And if you can tell from my great updating the scores on the front page this year, I don't think I am the best person for the job. But if someone wants to do it, I can help them give it a spot on Billikens.com.

Comments from weekend tournaments:

Casey Crawford, K.C. Pump N’ Run-At 6-foot-7, he bangs in the paint

and has a very nice touch on his jump shot. He has 3 point range and has a very potent mid-range game. He put up 25 points in the morning and 21 in a game against Curtis Kelly.

Joevan Catron, Mean Streets-At his 6-foot-6 size he can bang with

the bigs in the post. Catron went right at the Atlanta Celtics 7-

footer and backed him down a number of times. He has a knack for getting to the line and is a smart player overall. While Catron is an undersized power forward he plays harder than most big men do and that makes up for his lack of size at times.

Casey Crawford`s brother plays for UMKC.Thanks for passing the info along about him.Of note,Danny Brown played last summer for KC Pump-n- Run.

BLIKNS,

Danny Brown is from Texas, do you know who arranged for him to play for K.C. Pump N’ Run? I'm really curious as to how that works. Hopefully, one of our coaches has some contacts there, they have some very impressive talent coming up in Kansas City playing for that team.

Thank for any info...

nick the difference is you have no track record of beating on the billikens. you get a pass.

that don't even list SLU and are being recruited by only major schools? If you know something not on those sights then great but otherwise I don't see what purpose it has. I'd love to get any PF ranked in the top 100...

I have no idea how he got hooked up with Pump-N-Run.Just rememeber reading about him playing for them when we signed him.Played at AFA prep,confused,but then Tommie played for a team out of Detroit.Thought there was some 100 mile rule.