Speaking of Lisch

bonwich

i doubt lisch was at the game. i did not notice him around the bench and if he was getting in the huddles i would have seen that. i have seen kramer sit on the bench and go in the huddles many games, so i bet that is who you saw bonwich.

You should have said hello ... I am not rude to opposing fans and never have been ... the only visiting team I usually yell at ... unless a player does something ... is Cinci. And yes I am aware my Cinci obsession is a sickness ... I want help, I really do, but I don't think there is a cure ... besides SLU giving Cinci a good old fashioned ass whipping.

I am mainly a referees assistant.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

skip, i am hosting naticat and his wife saturday nite at the game. i hope you wont hold it against me for consorting!

SLUBALLS ... I didn't see you behind me ... you should have come down ... there are usually seats open in front of me ... though sitting directly in front of me may prove to cause hearing loss later in life.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I see Althoff went down by 7 to Carbondale despite Kevin's heroics. 34 points against one of the top Class AA teams in the state. I have been fighting a little war over at Chicagohoops.com about Lisch being underrated in their player of the year rankings. They have him tied for 10th with 2 other players. Absolutely crazy. I thought Kevin would need at least a year to adjust at the next level, but he seems to have the poise and moxie to make an immediate impact.