Locals, Tools and potential transfers to SLU

ACE

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletcher has played one minute since his blow up on national tv. Clark barely plays for a bad Georgetown team. Bradford had has had a decent freshman season on a truly awful K-State team that has lost 11 games in a row. Kasubke is in the rotation, has played 8 games averaging 3 ppg. Love gets a ton of playing time for UNC, his shooting percentages are bad, but he had a huge game against Duke recently. 

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

Should he choose to return, Brandon Mckissick has put together a heck of a season at UMKC.  Averaging 16.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.3 apg on 51% shooting, including 42% from three.  Will probably be on the all defensive team for the second year in a row.

Considering he already flirted with transferring once, I would be happy if he landed here next year.

HoosierPal likes this

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Fletcher has played one minute since his blow up on national tv.

It was actually one minute and six seconds YEAH.  Cal put him in for his 'homecoming' at Mizzou.  While he was in, the Cats missed a three, Mizzou made a three, and then bye bye Fletch. I don't know if he even touched the ball.

1 hour ago, 3star_recruit said:

Should he choose to return, Brandon Mckissick has put together a heck of a season at UMKC.  Averaging 16.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.3 apg on 51% shooting, including 42% from three.  Will probably be on the all defensive team for the second year in a row.

This almost happened at Semester break so I could definitely see him here with an opening in the back court next season.