USF

BLIKNS

Does anyone think we will see South Florida on our schedule,after this year?Woolard and all.

ironically, we went a whole summer with very little mi$$ouri discussion. you come back from your trip to summer camp with a bad case of poison ivy and the same attitude. now in just one thread you have successfully ignited the board to reclaim their "this is why we hate mi$$ouri" thoughts. as usual, it is the typical pr!ck fans that give us justification for our hatred. thank you for reminding all of us why we hate the tiger$ so much.

Of course, cheesy is back - college has started back up. I think that says everything. I look back to my college days and I couldn't fathom spending the time on the internet board that cheesy did last year. I remember even looking at some of his posts and they were late on Friday nights. Friday nights in college on an internet board? Sad, but it is what it is though. I shouldn't complain though. It was nice having him around for Mizzou's storybook seaon last year. I think he even started the season off with saying Mizzou was ranked #4 and SLU not ranked at all. He had that at the bottom of all this posts. Talk about bittersweet. Welcome back, cheesy. I like having you around. Every village needs an idiot.

the last time that slu only drew 1800 fans?

and as to a crummy building, unless you consider the arena a crummy building, i dont think slu has played any home games in a crummy building for over 20 years. i know the savvis is not a crummy building. and if duke would come to visit slu, it would be after our new arena was built.

so it looks like your comment is a little out of context. but again, you prove our point about mi$$ouri fans. always good to have your usual idiot statements around. kind of like playing the washington generals.

I don't know when the last time was that slu only drew 1800 fans- you're the one who was talking about the days when only "100 or so" students would show up.

And Savvis is absolutely crummy for college basketball; you'll never convince me otherwise.

For a Duke fan, the situation would be thus: "Why would I want to travel 800 miles to play an inferior team in a building not made for basketball that would draw about half capacity and seem empty anyway?"

those days were indeed when i went to school in the late 70's early 80's. i.e. over 20 years ago.

the savvis is a palace. there arent but at most 10 buildings in the country as nice as the savvis center. and when filled would be an unbearable scenario. (if it sucks so bad, then why do the illini and the tiger$ bother to come here to play? one would think they could play wherever they wanted to play, but they continue to come to the savvis.) the savvis was filled prior to the rams coming to town regularly and at times since, most recently when $nyder had the guts to actually play us.

if you think that only 10,000 people would show up for a duke game, i got this bridge........

10 buildings in the country as nice as savvis?!? and you're the one who wants to sell me a bridge???

Savvis is not a college basketball venue. if it were, SLU wouldn't have as much reason to build an on-campus arena. Especially not if they happened to be playing in one of the top 11 venues in the country.

Basically I don't think the Bills have done anything in recent memory to be elitist about playing a game against USF, due to their obvious ties to the program through Woolard. After all, the Bills were not "above" playing Grambling, NCA&T, or Savannah St last year.

give me the list of arenas in the united states that are more of a palace than the savvis. and i dont want to hear about pits and atmosphere. you got a billion dollars and are looking at empty buildings and will purchase an arena that will be nicer than the savvis. give us the list.