Congrats Earl

Cowboy

29 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-over the weekend Earl was inducted into the MO Basketball Coaches Association Hall of Fame - CONGRATS EARL! we are so fortunate to have him associated with our program

Well deserved honor for Earl. I’ve spoke with him a few times over the years and he is one of the nicest individuals I’ve ever met. Someday he should be in the Billiken HOF as well.

RiseAndGrind likes this

Earl and Bob are something special like Buck and Shannon.

My wife will not listen to or watch Billiken Basketball without Earl and Rammer.  Even when the radio is 30 seconds off from the video, it's them or nothing.  There was an old Bob Costas story about Cardinal fans being disappointed in actually coming to Busch after listening to Harry Carey's much more exciting descriptions of the game.  That is Earl and Rammer too.  Whoever on this site coined the phrase "everytime Earl giggles and angel gets it's wings"  is correct if there is any sense in this world.

7 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

My wife will not listen to or watch Billiken Basketball without Earl and Rammer.  Even when the radio is 30 seconds off from the video, it's them or nothing.  There was an old Bob Costas story about Cardinal fans being disappointed in actually coming to Busch after listening to Harry Carey's much more exciting descriptions of the game.  That is Earl and Rammer too.  Whoever on this site coined the phrase "everytime Earl giggles and angel gets it's wings"  is correct if there is any sense in this world.

I think I solved the out of sync issue for last couple of games by using tune in radio app. will remind come November if it works.

dennis_w likes this