Student section

bauman

It should be noted that the student section at the last two games has been outstanding.  I don't know if there has been any incentive to get them there but if so then lets keep it up..  Watching them throughout the game they really were into the game and seemed to be having a ball.  That's the way a student section should be.  Good job, guys.

On a related issue, I am so glad to see the team's interaction with the students at the end of the games.  A great show of school spirit on the part of both.  I especially enjoy watching JG.  I think it shows how much he wants to be a part of the resurgence of Billiken basketball.

I think the people around me were disappointed that the frat bros who wear the costumes were kicked out their seats by some other random bros. They’re the ones that have been showing up through the shitshow last three years and they should be reserved for them until they graduate.

imo

2 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

I think the people around me were disappointed that the frat bros who wear the costumes were kicked out their seats by some other random bros. They’re the ones that have been showing up through the shitshow last three years and they should be reserved for them until they graduate.

imo

My favorite part of that group is that it’s not just the handful of guys. It seems like it’s a sort of right of passage among a frat that is handed down from class to class that’s been going on for years 

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

My favorite part of that group is that it’s not just the handful of guys. It seems like it’s a sort of right of passage among a frat that is handed down from class to class that’s been going on for years 

This was once attached to my fraternity, which has since been kicked off campus (oh well, and they actually deserved it). 

4 hours ago, Littlebill said:

imo

Ya they stand right by my seats. Love them.

Side note: saw a SLU shirt walking around at the waste management open.