Tick, tick, tick....tock!

I feel like a ten year old waiting for my birthday, and it has finally arrived!  All last season we read, appropriately, tick, tick, tick, waiting for the end of 'you know what'.  It has finally arrived.  

TOCK!

The anticipation is killing me.  Good luck to the boys, let's start this year off right.  One game at a time, play hard til the final buzzer, protect your home turf.  All the trite sayings, but they are all so true.

Go Bills!

mhg

Kind of a nervous excitement.

With all the new guys there was already some uncertainty regarding this team. Throw in the situation and it's a  little scary.

I'm super pumped for the game tonight and the season but a little voice in my head keeps saying "only 8 scholarship players this year" and it leaves me nervous.

Oh well it will be fun regardless of what happens. 

Can't wait for tip off.

1 minute ago, Billiken Rich said:

Our available guards are Goodwin, Roby, Hines, and Bess.  Anyone gets in foul trouble or injured or tired, we are thin.  I don't see us winning twenty games with just this group.  We could lose tonight with just this group......    

agree, we need henriquez.