GDT: It's Platt's birthday

I understand your MY sentiments moy. He is likely our most talented player. But he continues to do the same dumb things over and over. Talented? Absolutely. Stupid? Equally.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your MY sentiments moy. He is likely our most talented player. But he continues to do the same dumb things over and over. Talented? Absolutely. Stupid? Equally.

Agree on all fronts. I'm just saying ALL of our guys continue to do the same dumb things over and over.

MY does something dumb, he's horrible. The rest of our players do something equally as dumb, meh, it's Crews' fault.

We are still waiting this season for Milik to do something special like Crawford, Bishop, and Agbeko have done in games this season. We are waiting for Milik to stop doing the same dumb things game after game. Fans have been critical of many of these players such as the lost recruiting class of sophomores. I believe that Milik could be a better player with a better coach. #FireJimCrews

We are still waiting this season for Milik to do something special like Crawford, Bishop, and Agbeko have done in games this season. We are waiting for Milik to stop doing the same dumb things game after game. Fans have been critical of many of these players such as the lost recruiting class of sophomores. I believe that Milik could be a better player with a better coach. #FireJimCrews

Like score 12 points in 2 minutes or whatever it was?

Roby's offense is back for a game, too little too late.

Like score 12 points in 2 minutes or whatever it was?

And finished the game 6 of 16 awesome!

If you can't see the potential in MY's game, then that's on you. Does he have the bonehead gene? Yes. Do i think the right coach could bring out a helluva player? Yes.

seriously the guy has done some amazingly athletic things early on in his SLU career, he is/was very raw and he still is. If the coach could get through to him so he'd play within the team game plan he'd be our best player

I concur that MY could be a better player with a better coach.

If you can't see the potential in MY's game, then that's on you. Does he have the bonehead gene? Yes. Do i think the right coach could bring out a helluva player? Yes.

He has a lot of talent but really needs to drop this idea of being a point forward.