GDT: who are we even playing? I don't care anymore

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All these 3's in a close game are dumb, but a dagger from Mason.

Yeah you saw these two teams try to score inside.

Are you even watching? We need to take 40 treys a game, and duke "shooting" is a joke. They cant score. #badbasketball

Yeah you saw these two teams try to score inside.

Are you even watching? We need to take 40 treys a game, and duke "shooting" is a joke. They cant score. #badbasketball

Yes actually I am watching. Duq is keeping the game alive by not trying to draw fouls when they are in the bonus. It is heartbreaking seeing SLU get all of these missed shots to keep the game alive and not capitalizing on it.

Edit: To clarify I'm talking about Duq shooting so many 3's. It is just bad basketball in a game that is largely forgettable in a season that is also forgettable.

Yes actually I am watching. Duq is keeping the game alive by not trying to draw fouls when they are in the bonus. It is heartbreaking seeing SLU get all of these missed shots to keep the game alive and not capitalizing on it.

Edit: To clarify I'm talking about Duq shooting so many 3's. It is just bad basketball in a game that is largely forgettable in a season that is also forgettable.

Duq is just godawful. So are we.

I give them credit for never packing it in and making Duquense work for it down the stretch. Any other positives?

One game closer to the end of this disaster.

4 teams are worse in the standing then us.

I'm just hoping we can take down LaSalle which will give us the tiebreaker over them and Umass for last place