Outside the box candidate - Drew Hanlen

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple, the Chris May you show in that website is located at the University of Nevada, Reno, not at SLU. Just read what he says, he gives his email at unr.edu. The name Chris May is not so rare that every website for Chris May belongs to the same person. This website is interesting but it does not belong to the Chris May AD at SLU

I surrender. Old Guy brings it again.

unless youre being sarcastic, You sir, are an idiot

Sorry, but guess you don't understand sarcasm as the poster blatantly knew that Chris May wasn't the writer of that blog yet you decide to "show off your wit" and deduce why it cannot possibly be the SLU AD Chris May. Well done.

From now on, you are "Spaulding".

OK guys, please let this be, the kid has finals and does not need the aggravation. He is young, he will grow up and learn how things are done in the real world.

You got me. As if being called an idiot on a basketball message board is the worst thing any adult has ever endured. Please enlighten me on how "grow ups" talk. I'm waiting on bated breath. I can't wait until I'm older where everyone treats everyone with the upmost respect. This post was sarcasm

You got me. As if being called an idiot on a basketball message board is the worst thing any adult has ever endured. Please enlighten me on how "grow ups" talk. I'm waiting on bated breath. I can't wait until I'm older where everyone treats everyone with the upmost respect. This post was sarcasm

Just shut the up

First of all please take care of your finals, they are the important thing now. After these are over we can have an "enlightenment" chat as you call it. Please do not forget to breathe here and there. I will give you a hint, when you get to go into the working world, that is where people are going to pay you money for work done, you are going to have to take a lot of unpleasant stuff smiling and pretending everything is rosy and you love your job. Respect? my arse.