Greetings and Hello.

Hey there Bills fans. I just wanted to say hi with my first post and how awesome this place seems to be. Been lurking for a few days. Like all of you I am waiting for the day Tatum says yes and keeping those fingers cross. Lifelong Bills fan and happy to find a nice community.

So I guess I will start with a question. Since the A10 looks to be down some with a lot of the losses other teams are taking, does anyone see SLU rallying to win the thing, or at least finish top 5? I think it is possible once Crews gets these rotations figured out and we could be like Dayton last year, wearing down opponents with depth.

I appreciate your thoughts, and if you life mine, well toss me a fish. If not, well I guess its the whip!

Tuppy The Seal

Hey there Bills fans. I just wanted to say hi with my first post and how awesome this place seems to be. Been lurking for a few days. Like all of you I am waiting for the day Tatum says yes and keeping those fingers cross. Lifelong Bills fan and happy to find a nice community.

So I guess I will start with a question. Since the A10 looks to be down some with a lot of the losses other teams are taking, does anyone see SLU rallying to win the thing, or at least finish top 5? I think it is possible once Crews gets these rotations figured out and we could be like Dayton last year, wearing down opponents with depth.

I appreciate your thoughts, and if you life mine, well toss me a fish. If not, well I guess its the whip!

Tuppy The Seal

Seal-club.jpg

Wait for it..........

This is so stupid. The internet is just weird.

Been lurking a while eh? But must've missed the most recent longest thread started by another "first time" poster.

Is SLU researching this in the psych department, or Public Health or Med Science? This has got to be some type of disorder. These people have a problem.

• 2 years later...